FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

i think they’re just hungry
the butter famine has been devastating

1 Like

i thought her interaction with bk was wolfy earlier but her post on wazza before she vanished into the lit-iverse was pretty towny

1 Like

The spark notes on wolfreading her is that the spark notes on her reads is short and bare

She’s just so blerghydey blergh. Not even an ounce of fire behind posts. She is actively drowning in thread and if she doesn’t improve I plan to hold her head under the water

5 Likes

What does this mean

1 Like

marls colour blind

1 Like

Sure. Every ppl layer I have thoughts on anyway as I don’t have thoughts on a majority of them.

Looked at the player list and just realized just how large this game bbn is. This is what I have so far in regards to thoughts.

Kyubey: Very slight scumlean. Hated his reaction to my vote on him, but hasn’t done anything scummy since, although he also hasn’t done much that I can recall. Has been trending upwards.

CRich: Scumlean: I was pretty certain this was scum until the lifeboat event, but with how he acted in it and Wisdom’s flip, I’m willing to admit that there’s a chance I was wrong about him

Marl: Slight townlean. Maybe because I want him to be town this game, but I do like what I’ve seen of him so far.

Hippo: Strongest townread. His silly antics here are classic v!Hippo

Kiiruma: Not sure what to think of him, but slight townread. I don’t believe his read on me is real for even a second and it seems too dumb to come from a wolf so I think it’s just an RT. Townlean for now.

Arctic: Scumlean. I just remember not really liking his posts much. He seems to be struggling to find ways to townread people.

Hmmm, I think this is the right move to make for now.

/vote Arctic @Dark_Joycat

3 Likes

Yeah sulit even after the wazza iso/read still is at a standstill

honestly, i kinda got word salad vibes from the post tbh

1 Like

I’m more so confused about the saving me part

I’m sure that one of [shending/eevee] / [hippo] is mafia and id throw those on my shotlist aswell

1 Like

the consensus seems to be that she’s like
lackluster
i think

which i dont know how ai it is
i’m fine giving lit until ita’s tomorrow to be towny, today’s eod almost always ends on eevee i think

This is a post

2 Likes

She’s in her wolfmeta

She’s coasting
Has zero in-depth analysis

Theres NO hype
None at all
She feels like a deflated balloon who just doesnt wsnt to be here
She usually has a snarky fire behind her as a villager

4 Likes

hosts publicized the lifeboats chat

gurl why

im sorry i didnt react to you liking my posts and didnt like any of youts back. I want to let you know I really appreciate you liking my posts. We cool?

…yeah, these reads are contrarian enough from what I’d expect from V!Leafia.

2 Likes

thank for answer

1 Like

my role is you

As usual, I read one of Leafia’s posts and my expression went from a very small
:face_with_raised_eyebrow: to :expressionless:

2 Likes

Yeah im getting Community Invite vibes from Sulit rn tbh

This is the way

Ohh I see