FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

Anyway Whysper can go if she doesn’t town tell.

/vote Whysper @Dark_Joycat

it mattereth not whether or not your wagon is tied with somebody
a self-pres vote is a self-pres vote

I did not expect my role to be confirmable. I thought it would be hidden and difficult to prove, since there was nothing said about the hosts mentioning it getting announced.

But uh… anyhow: Good after-midnight, I suppose. I have mainly been making townreads during the night, so I was hoping I can hop on to someone’s wagon today. (Preferably molly or GGhana.)

1 Like

Whenever I wolf I love powerwolfing/taking over the thread, while as town I usually take a laidback approach until I feel motivated to step in. You can see at EOD I felt kinda motivated to step in by questioning the Arctic wagon at eod by stating that “this wasn’t the plan, we are supposed to night kill them, what you are doing ect.”.

how is saying “first” anything AI

Also

IM SO SORRY I FORGOT TO HYPERLINK AAAAAAAAA

1 Like

My game plan is to interact with people and read peoples ISOs (internet permitting).

/vote Whysper

1 Like

sup proph

where’s your head at?

whats your read on taffy?

can someone tell me why everyone’s townreading nightingale rq lol

A counter wagon against Sulit, and i do think Whysp should die as of rn with how their d1 played out

The issue here is the voters

App had a really awkward interaction with Catbae, with it starting out with how i noticed a contradiction by App and how they appraoched it. outside of that not been uber pingy d1

Litten is hard to read in general. while his reasoning for his EoD was meh, i dont really like how it was personally. I do think if Whys is wolf though, this is a decent look for them, if town, prolly would advocate for litten to die sooner rather than later.

Proph has been catching a bit of heat day 1, mainly due to not being in their usual town meta/behaviour which some people noticed. Its a slot i should focus on today for sure to get a better grasp on

Shending (Shen Main we stand) had that weird situation with spyfall surronding what happend there, but i think has been pretty towny other wise.

I think if Whysper is wolf, good look for all 4, if town, slots should be pressured, though i think shending has been solid still

basically, whysper should die, and then we can discuss more on these slots

Catbae died and they also suspected Arctic along with Marshal.

I just got here an hour or so ago, give me a chance here

what kind of response is this lmao

im not grilling you lol, just a simple question

2 Likes

I ctrl+f’d litten/kyubei in chloe ISO, the only real tangible thing they mentioned was that they liked litten’s interaction where litten tried to figure out why Crich scumread wisdom in the 1st place, and I do like those posts when i look at them rn

not anything super strong but still

1 Like

I’m pretty sure catbae wouldn’t have died if he was only right on sulit.

I’m usually somewhat a slanker, but I need to get the ball rolling.

I’ll make content by ISOing people and interacting

1 Like

oh okay so ur town

i think they gave their list before that late EoD stuff that you mention started happening tbh?

but thanks regardless

By the way, now that both of you are here anyway: Can either of you (Shending and Proph) explain why many people were voting you yesterday?

I recall Shending was a suspect for letting eevee win or something, but I never understood the reason to suspect Proph.
(Then again, I never understood how people went after sulit with the mindset of “her posts are lacking quality”, but she flipped wolf, so I can’t exactly complain aboit it.)

I do feel motivated to step in and try to do more stuff today
Esp with Chloe/Marshal down
So expect that after I do the work I been procrastinating

1 Like

what

1 Like