FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

okay so

I don’t think Italy has made a single post of game related content

but I kind of think he might be town regardless >_>

you cry

(you also just try to look at individual posts intead of trying to mindlessly scroll down though the collective 5000+ posts)

I have this exact same read

ftr i wont be super present at EoD heads up now

unironically the fact that hes shitposting is villagery of him because hes comfortable in the thread lol

he feels like his recent towngame

would be much more confident if he talked about the game at all but ye hes likely town

2 Likes

I agree with this post

/vote whysper @Dark_Joycat

this is fine

Okay, Im going to say it - I think some role interfered with the event AFTER it concluded.

Dsq long AFTER the competition ended. After prizes were delivered.
Going against previously stated rules.
After I said Im fine with taking away my prize.

Etc.

Why do you think this?

i mean. i agree the event wasn’t handled perfectly, but it was clearly just misunderstandings and poor information exchange, not role intervention screwing with the rewards.

If that’s what you’re even sayin’

I’m afraid to say this, but I feel like Hippo is definitely town.

When Hippo interacted with my Wisdom post, I feel like they have a better game grasp then they were letting on with knowledge that I hadn’t really interacted with Wisdom’s posts before they died

1 Like

I’ve read this 4 times and i still don’t understand what you’re trying to convey. dumb it down for me

Sleep failed

1 Like

I thought it was a bit weird but my working theory was just that you were wolf who had complained about my/altlases screenies and in the process also lost ur prize :skull:

I can’t say I super agree with this tho I kinda feel like hosts were genuinely mad and it probably just took them a while to deliberate. Hard theory to talk abt bc it can easily get into sketch territory so I’m gonna say I disagree and leave it at thay

I will definitely not be around for eod :joy_cat:

Hmm actually now I kinda disagree with myself and think it was retroactively changed lol

i have had a total of no hours of sleep
time to play funny game

1 Like

Try it again please.

Im sure we’ll find out once hippo gets ITAd

1 Like

Oh no I will be I just won’t be back

1 Like

i skim thread and im starting to miss more things so
has anything happened?