1 Like

is this fr

Deadass?

1 Like

/Vote: Luxy

@Dark_Joycat

Deadass

Sorry Chloe :heart:

if I was someone who shot Chloe I would be taking that secret to my grave as both alignments

5 Likes

oh my god

1 Like

I think arctic wagon isnt sus

Mainly cuz an obvious town (who wolves also thought was obvs cuz they killed) was telling ppl to vote arctic a ton eod

And also it only happened like 15 mins before eod at which point it was super obvious sulit was going over. If wolves were gonna try push a cw to save sulit theyd have done it a lil earlier.

Obvs im biased cuz i was 2/5 votes on the arctic wagon but considering sulit had no choice to vote top cw and marshal flipped town i dont think blitzing cw voters is smart

Okay Molly talking about the ITA times made me look and I realize they’re awful for me.

I can try to be here for the 5 AM ITA’s but it would fuck my sleep schedule up but worth it?

The best I can do is 5 PM but yeah.

What the fuck? Are you throwing town?

there absolutely has been masses of other content… that i havent seen, so i’m going off what i have

yes the game wasnt a mash but people dont radically change from game mode to game mode, taffy never posted anything along the lines of ‘cry for help’ either in wording or demeanour at all in that game, its fake nonsense that wolves make up

i think cape, crich, bluekang, marl, eliza, kyubey are villagers

i think taffy, proph, blizer, and maybe solic are wolves

1 Like

No I’m just not good at this game

3 Likes

yeah
I can explain to you later and will ping you

1 Like

But yeah I’m asking again, is there any mech info or anything important I should have knowledge of?

You seriously shot Chloe?

wat

SirDerps? I swear if you are for real

i am going to begrudgingly call derp town

smh

2 Likes