FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

We should have expwcted a return of the gorta rolecard tbh

1 Like

Mafia cleaning up another mafia?

OMG that’s wouldn’t be a surprise if true.

:man_shrugging:
Just because we know flavour doesn’t know we mean alignment or literally anything else.
So the theory still stands.

That’s one theory I’ve had in mind. Ashlyn has really high chances of being a wolf.

1 Like
  • Zone claims to give an ITA-related disadvantage towards his targets. (D1: P#5505)
  • Marl claims conditional ITA-boost. (D1 Event: P#138)
  • Kiiruma claims Gladiator with conditional ITA-boost. (D1 Event: P#141)
  • Derps claims to have killed Chloe as Odd Night Vig (D2: P#357, P#361)
  • beancat dayvigged Whysper. (D2: P#1284)
  • Luxy has 3 ITA shots per day with a 8% chance to hit each shot. (D2: P#1385, P#1419)
  • Alice claims Millionaire. (D2: P#2305)
  • Taffy claims ITA-immunity and the ability to modpost KPOP GIFs. (D2: P#2337)
  • Wazza dayvigged Proph. (D2: P#2501, P#2556, P#2566)
  • Zone and CRich visited GGhana N2, but could not visit them. (D3: P#585, P#775)
  • CRich visited Whysper N1. (D3: P#808)
  • Frostwolf claims Watcher; N1 Alice was visited by Maxi; N2 eevee was visited by [REDACTED]. (D3: P#3044)

I claim useless role that does not visit

It’d make sense to make us keep thinking “How strong must the ability be that they factionalized”
Since so far we’ve even been past a full rolecop + watcher (and sulit role)

Mafia can have factional kill and vig kill, and there’s third attack unaccounted for.

Also fwiw I claim I haven’t done my action yet (Since yall would’ve seen it) plus I don’t have a night ability so if you see me visiting, either I gained an item - I have none yet… or there’s something which lies about visits.

I hope you realize that was a meme

You shot Chloe who was pretty much treated as an IC by like over half the town EoD1.

Why would you claim vig in the first place

In my defense I didn’t know that

Their were a lot of posts

No, because otherwise I would have to be roleblocked too.
It is definitely an Alien, or at the very least an Asceticiser.

That… is possible, yes.

I thought we had hypothesized that the factionalized ability was the very thing that enabled Proph to dodge 14 bullets? (Taking account Arctic’s bullets since those had 0% chance of hitting.)

Cuz no one belives my claims till I mech prove them anyways

Then just shoot the CW like Whysper/Blizer/Arctic.

Like, it’s why I want your shot to be leashed for tonight because I don’t want you shooting someone like Rokon tonight.

:man_shrugging:
It very much could be the factionalized ability, yeah

SDA just shoots CRich and is like “Hey, I know boat event looked amazing for them. But I thought they could be deepwolfing”

1 Like

Please don’t give him ideas.

1 Like