FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

ITANoName

1 Like

That’s Nut’s list and is shit. Wouldn’t suggest to follow it.

I agree.

yeah this can die

1 Like

Shending’s list is based on nutella’s reads?
Or did Shending C/P nutella’s list?

Latter.

2 Likes

Nope.

This reads like “if I really wanted to prove I was town, I would just let my partners carry the kill” lol

1 Like

Got it. I have less than 10 mins of break left, and I doubt I will be able to do anything in this small timeframe, so I’ll be off doing something else.

Note to self: Here.

Just a monologue and no proof of AtNoName’s living mafia partners?

Even if AtNoName survives today, we can ITA ATNo until he dies tomorrow.

1 Like

ita session over

Those AtNo posts were in reply to me.

I’ve seen him wolf twice
One time he almost got towncored off of mech and I think theatre? The other time he was kind of underwhelming and didn’t do much

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Taffy 10 Blizer (#1667); BradLand (#1671); Cape90 (#539); ElizaThePsycho (#269); Leafia (#1662); Luxy (#1666); mollylikesorigami (#1657); nutella (#1723); Outedwolf (#1727); thepigeonnyc (#723)
Prophylaxis 8 Alice (#2695); Arctic (#2706); CRichardFortressLies (#2692); Frostwolf103 (#2690); Marluxion (#2314); NANOOK (#2044); nightingale (#36); WindwardAway (#2519)
ATNoName 1 YouButWorse (#2060)
Not Voting 25 Amelia; Apprentice; Ashlyn; Atlas; ATNoName; beancat; Drinks; eevee; epitau; GGhana; Gorta; Italy; Kiiruma; Kyubey; mansnicks; Maxi; Prophylaxis (#284); Ranta; Ruby; Shending_Help (#240); SirDerpsAlot; Solic; Taffy; Wazza; Zone_Q11 (#562)

I’m not gonna be here, but can we not spread straight up lies at least? It was my ITAlist, not a copy paste (though I asked ppl to forward it when I went to sleep). It was created by

-taking off all my townreads
-posting it for feedback
-discussing (mainly about who should be removed of the list, but also a bit about who shouldnt be removed in the first place)
-updating
-discussing
-repeat

And my 1st priority of the list was to stop bad shots of likely town (like Hippo who was very much likely V for Sulit-iso-reasons) , since I didn’t have high hopes of zeroing in on the wolves in my nulls. Then ppl asked for me to put in a priority tier cuz my shot list was too widespread so I did thta tryikg to follow the susses from ppl in the thread + my sus of wysp.

i just realized i forgot i wanted to shoot nanook too

fuck me

And I kept asking ppl for good reason to take off any of the remaining names (I haven’t read every single post) so to call the list shit cause 2 names were on it and towny means pretty much no1 with me in the thread at the time (over those like 2h) thoguth they were town

(I saw Alice mentioning Renta and some1 else)

no one posted your shotlist when i took my shot, only floated like 2-3 names but i probably should have investigated more, mb