FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

I don’t think you’re a priority ITA shot. Admittedly, there’s a chance I could be seeing things that aren’t there.

Why do you bother adding SDA, if it’s begrudgingly? Do you think he’s town or not? If you aren’t confident, why are you bothering to add him to a townlist?

im getting there on blizer. Luxy is kinda dropping a little bit in my eyes (and im forgetting what i liked initially)

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Whysper 5 CRichardFortressLies (#279); Leafia (#249); mollylikesorigami (#304); Prophylaxis (#284); Shending_Help (#240)
Luxy 1 Cape90 (#365)
Prophylaxis 1 nightingale (#36)
Taffy 1 ElizaThePsycho (#269)
Not Voting 41 Alice; Amelia; Apprentice; Arctic; Ashlyn; Atlas; ATNoName; beancat; Blizer; BradLand; Demisha; Drinks; eevee; epitau; Frostwolf103; GGhana; Gorta; Hippopablompoyeetus; Italy; JakeTheWolfie; Kiiruma; Kyubey; Luxy; mansnicks; Marluxion; Maxi; NANOOK; nutella; Outedwolf; Ranta; Ruby; SirDerpsAlot; Solic; Taffy; thepigeonnyc; Wazza; Whysper; WindwardAway; YouButWorse; Zone_Q11

If anyone has a greencheck on Arctic, please speak now or be forever silent.

you mean spooky scary mafia?

CRich
Nightingale
Unfortunately Leafia
Zone

Are all town

if this is what you’re implying

please dont?

2 Likes

Yeah that ine

Because that shot was so bad but probably town because why claim that and I can believe he’d end up doing that type of shot?

There’s a second piece of that statement: why?

I divide Taffy posts (that I quoted) into three categories: those that are “offhand ‘oh but it could be this’ comment that adds nothing to the game”, “not understanding that this post is a joke/not a joke” and “good ol wolfy posts” (i had a different category in mind but I forgot it)

offhand comments that add nothing to the game
later, when it gets pointed out that taffy makes a read like two seconds later, and is asked "what's the logic here"

[quote=“Taffy, post:382, topic:2370”]
or it’s just a message someone made up and had the host post as part of their power
[/quote]\

^ these are wolfy because they seem like a wolf struggling to come up with content, and because it’s like a wolf trying to subtly discredit somebody else’s read, without adding anything of their own

not understanding that this post is a joke/not a joke

^ these are only here because i quoted them and was too lazy to get rid of them

other posts

i think the thing about not wanting to yeet apprentice is actually slightly townie
its only a gutread tho

you’re one to talk about shade
(…you know it isn’t actually that wolfy upon second thought, outside of gut)

i completely forgot why i quoted this

expresses a desire to “look at the top wagons” instead of investigating who they think is wolfy or townie
that is wolfy
also it kinda seems like TMI with the tunneling part

^ these have specific explanations inside

in conclusion taffy has like 1 mildly townie thing and a whole bunch of useless nothings and a whole bunch of slightly wolfy posts
votes taffy harder

Amelia, Ashlyn, Jake, Maxi, Ranta, Solic, pigeon

Hm… NGL, I had expected eevee to be part of this as well, but I guess I’ll work with this for the ITA event.

Speaking of which, I have work today, so I most likely will only be able to attend only the 3rd ITA window today.

Okay… but why? I am a bad reader, and even I understood that she was most likely spewed town by sulit’s opening.

I’d beg to differ. It’s literally just one or two steps less worse than shooting Kiiruma or Alice.

In the defense of a possible town slankvig, Illwei was slanking until EOD arrived. Derps shooting Chloe is another matter entirely.

i guess Wind has a bit of cred from the boats event not choosing wisdom. But it’s not clearing or anything.

Btw brad, u have any thoughts on me? I feel like we’ve been in the thread at the same time a lot. And a lot of others have found me as town. Why am i not on the list?

You’ve played with SDA before, have you not? I believe one of the first games on the site.

2 Likes

CRich is solving and saying things I agree with
Night for his points on Molly which I added to
Leafia is just obvtown with the stuff they’re saying
Zone is very squarely in his town meta and is much more robotic as a wolf

Noted.

oh yeah

amelia exists

if they post more nothingburgers today im fine with them being shot

1 Like

/vote: Taffy

@Dark_Joycat

feel like it’s pointless to join in on Whysper. I will leave molly alone with that whole thing? claim? idk whatever it is. I feel like molly just is more towny today in general

1 Like

Also, Nightingale uses she/her and xe/xyr.

1 Like