FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

Not much

I presume roles arent unique

As a d2 desperado there can be a d3 desperado that can actually talk about it

Well this is a clusterfuck.

• beancat shot Whysper D2; No Mafia would spend an entire dayvig (even if public) on a scumbuddy.
  • eevee claims ATNO said Frost/Ruby are incompatible (which implies they are V/W) and shot Ruby; No Mafia would risk shooting a scumbuddy when they are already few in number.
  • According to eevee, Frost is most likely town (or neutral somehow if Alice lied, but this is unlikely).

So I now have a Town (Frost) voting another Town (beancat) because Frost thinks that beancat caused whatever happened to Derps’ shot.

Thats just a stupid tinfoil lmao

1 Like

I believe I have posted who shot whom yes, lemme find

Yeah, I know. Yet that tinfoil is some BS that CRich is eating.

Why is alice so high again?

Cheese’s dayvig was public. If they used the dayvig on a consensus townread they’d get lynched so their shot isn’t that clearing.

@Ranta

She’s been consistently pushing on wolves and regarding the Eevee/Ruby thunderdome blatantly showed lack of TMI, which is a village tell.

1 Like

Which is why it would’ve been better (as Mafia) to either holster or shoot some other suspicious town schmuck that was in POE. Like Taffy, GGhana, Nanook, and whoever else was wolfing as town in this game.

Question

Why is Alice in the locktown list

Did I miss a greencheck or is that just “reads”

@beancat

Are you two actually reading the thread?

The feeling is mutual that follows my pointing finger, I know

Not locktown for me, but still very high up.
My main reason to townread her is because she pushed sulit and shot Demisha.
Here is her own towncase:

Like, the green-check can verify that the wolf fruit vendor visited me. This should pretty much make me mechanically checked as V.

Actually Pigeon can go back into PoE, as he shot eevee who is confirmed town for no notable reason.

Ita shots remaining: 8

Amelia
Alice
Atlas
Crichard
Eliza
Italy
Ranta
PigeonNYC

Fired:
Frostwolf > eevee missed
Zone > Italy missed
OutedWolf > NANOOK missed
Beancat > ruby missed
Ruby > Eevee missed
Marluxion > NANOOK hit
Gorta > Eevee missed
Eevee > Ruby hit
Nightingale > Eevee missed

Atlas, Pigeon and Beancat are the ones I’d want to shoot right now.
Any objections?

Sorry if I am wrong, but u surviving to D4 makes me doubt that.