FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

Wait for the fucking flip.

Hit!

2 Likes

That was the point.

I was trying to go as close as possible.
Also because truth detectors or other stuff like that could exist.

This should go for not waiting for Ruby flip

Ok that was a little impatient.

1 Like

@Ruby has died!

Arctic
when has agreeing with arctic ever led village into destruction
Mafia Sheep Herder

Apparent Godread? (Passive) - The player holding the WindwardAway rolecard starts in your neighborhood. Your ITA chance increases by 5% for each other living person in your neighborhood.
50% of Thread, Why Even Bother? (Passive) - You are bulletproof to people who ‘sheeped’ you the previous phase (voted the same player as you at EoD later than you did) once.

Construct Hive Mind (Night) - May only targeted players who ‘sheeped’ you the previous phase. Each night, you may add a player to your neighborhood.

You win the game if no more threats to the Mafia exist or nothing can prevent that from happening.

5 Likes

Miss!

Ok cool Eevee is probably just town.

1 Like

@eevee

…I really hope you learned your lesson from this mess…

/unvote
@Dark_Joycat

Eevee I would recommend you stop treating FM like BoTF where you are required to FPS. That isn’t the case here.

Alice, it’s you who should learn a lesson here, really.

You were blaming me for saying very straightforward that it’s not my real role and I was doing anticlaim back then.

WHICH I HAD MECH REASON TO EXPECT TO EXIST.

Though honestly I can’t blame Eevee for that tbh. Lets not be mad at him for the FPS.

Yep. Consider himself lucky as if that shot didn’t hit then there was a realistic chance that he’d be miskilled over this clusterfuck.

Enough! I am with Crichard and Alice here, it is messy and unnnecessary.

Bro, I literally had a reason to expect anticlaim to exist. MECHANICAL ONE.

Why else would I be told that lying darknes sis a killing role which can kill multiple people.

I guess becose they couldn’t talk about it, but I would expect more from mechanical information like that.

I had mechanical reason to do so. Understand this.

…and yall fucking yelled at me for trusting eevee…

Btw. Frost is confirmed green check now.

3 Likes

We are scumreading you for the bad but valid reasons to suspect you, Eevee.