Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

That’s fine just go read my games lol

I’m right all the time i just flip flop on my thoughts because i get anxious and i end up in the wrong place in the end. Like…

Its been pointed out by Zorvo that there were like 5 games in a row where i had the solve and just gave up on it. I’m not dumb.

you dont have real thoughts your just mafia here

stop fighting and vote urself again

the flipflopping ur doing is not natural or organic and your just doing to make yourself look towny

i dont get why this obvious mafia doesnt have more votes now

its not that hard to ignore him imo
hes town anyway no point in arguing with him its not like either of you will convince the other one theyre wrong

you cant control what he posts but you can control what you reply to

No. I tried to explain my thoughts and my brain is too broken right now to articulate well enough and i can tell that from trying to earlier.

Brain damage blows kids.

Like… I’m just gonna end up getting frustrated because i know what i mean but I’ll never be able to properly articulate it here for you.

1 Like

oh you sweet summer child
i like to quote my role from FAM whenever people say this

(my posts seem to get sheeped a lot just because they sound like they made sense even though my read accuracy is probably rand)

3 Likes

ur being pocketed

why do you townread zenon when she is obviously scumslipping?

plus she wants to kill obvious town me who has right reads and thats only because her team got CFTWR

Bro already has 98 posts

1 Like

thats fine because my read accuracy is below rand

1 Like

AtE harder

your not fooling me and i hope you dont fool the town either

you have no townyness in you and you dont wanna solve game and only want to kill an obvious towny like me

It’s actually extremely hard to ignore someone spamming a thread i have to read too play towards my wincon unless i block them which is also in my opinion deliberately throwing the game.

I am not capable of ignoring what I’m forced to read but I’m also not capable of just leaving the thread cause I’m dumb

Anyways it’s fine I’m gonna try to ignore for now.

But it’s extremely demotivatong for a game i was super excited to play that is become a scream fest of the same 3 lines 150 times and all the conversation is now directly revolving around a slot that i think has made the game state incredibly toxic because they are just saying “lolololol outed scum” over and over.

2 Likes

Arctic is wolf but I’ll never vote him till d3 earliest

2 Likes

then vote yourself so you dont have to read anymore and we get a mafia down

im not gonna townread you because you are outed mafia who denied me my townyness and i want you dead today

lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum

arctic is obvious towny and your mafia trying to mislynch him by denying him his townyness

1 Like

what does “denying townyness” even mean

denying townyness = telling towny player there not town to mislynch them like what zenon is doing to artic

what’s the difference between telling a towny player they aren’t town vs scumreading a towny player

no difference

mafia deny townyness so they get mislynch

1 Like

Meow

I get the sense that was an attempted pocket by iaafr on arctic there. Iaafr mentioned me earlier in a way that presumed me town which felt potentially tmi but not really sure the language they usually use.

It was this:

Saying it was ‘wrong’ presumes me town as only town can be wrong. I dont usually get sich early benefit of the doubt after two whole posts. Nothing definite just keeping an eye on the rabbit.

I will probably post more than the min this is harder than i thought it would be. 15 really isnt a lot even if i am being chill.