FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

Arctic died first before Marl responded, I feel like something is wrong with him. Has he not checked Arctic interaction with me?

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Amelia 9 Alice (#4196); Apprentice (#4328); Blizer (#4207); Frostwolf103 (#4203); Kiiruma (#4245); Luxy (#2520); mansnicks (#4236); nutella (#4209); Solic (#4200)
NANOOK 6 Amelia (#4776); BradLand (#4770); CRichardFortressLies (#2927); Marluxion (#3293); Wazza (#3176); Zone_Q11 (#3499)
Frostwolf103 1 NANOOK (#3936)
Kiiruma 1 SirDerpsAlot (#4428)
Ranta 1 Italy (#2507)
SirDerpsAlot 1 thepigeonnyc (#4623)
Not Voting 9 Atlas; beancat; eevee; ElizaThePsycho (#4281); Gorta; nightingale; Outedwolf (#24); Ranta (#293); Ruby (#263)

srsly what did I miss
Amelia made a claim, and it’s a true claim
Why does that make them more towny all of a sudden?

Well who else I can leave my vote but I have to leave in a few mins for the rest on the day

Eh I just decided to ignore them cuz nothing was gonna come of arguing with Kii

Well if you let me live

I’m going to use the Ruby role’s public strongman vig probably

Assuming the hosts think I larped good enough :pleading_face:

1 Like

derps will just kill townies so no thx

because people think wolves wouldn’t have a role that steals town vigs

we leash derps shot

kii call it off imo

2 Likes

Killing Derps is also killing a towny

/unvote

@Dark_Joycat

/vote Nanook
@Dark_Joycat

Fine

Apologies for the aggression but I do think the push on me is wolf motivated as fuck

If I survive tonight I’ll see if I can go through and figure out who all started the push

Ok for those here please although I can’t make a poll, just vote if we call off the missile or not?

/unvote

@Dark_Joycat

Okay, let’s get back to after you shot Chloe.

You said you wanted to repent. Was you angry you missed, sad… wanted to fix own mistake or just regretted own decision? Or maybe something completely else?

/vote nanook @Dark_Joycat

ugh i really dont know but the bounty thing aaaaaa

Sorry I’m late, Australian internet is god awful. I see Nanook isn’t leading wagon, anything that points to him being town?

can someone ping me if derps lives to who you’re going to shoot

not really