FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

:face_in_clouds:

Why

My thoughts on him are that he is pretty squarely in town meta

That’s valid. I have more reasons to think Arctic is town than Windward.

K we agree on all of these most dought i have is brad but people say he’s meta good so i’ll take that

Any thoughts towards anyone specfically on the boats? Like more some then others or?

/vote taf @Dark_Joycat

I killed Prophy
with a silent dayvig
and I am dying
at the end of the day

that’s all you need to know
mechanically I’m town

2 Likes

Stream if you want to watch

STREAM

No more joins allowed

I believe you

Let’s marry

1 Like

With Whysper’s flip and with the Tess Ardent modposter being confirmed town by night kill, we should consider that Whysper accidentally TMIed Wisdom as not the only wolf joining BOATs D1.

1 Like

Sure your town if you don’t die then i take away deal?

2 Likes

I kinda disagree with that, Maxi was a much better shot than Illwei there in my opinion.

2 Likes

i believe this

I do not see how that post could not also easily be made with everyone being a villager

Maxi is probably just a wolf with how low effort they’re being.

Both of them were non entities for the most part during D1, so either of them being flipped was fine by me.

Could you explain your read on Maxi?

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Taffy 6 Leafia (#41); Luxy (#32); NANOOK (#262); Outedwolf (#24); Ranta (#293); Ruby (#263)
WindwardAway 2 CRichardFortressLies (#255); mollylikesorigami (#140)
Not Voting 29 Alice; Amelia; Apprentice; Arctic; Ashlyn; Atlas; beancat; Blizer; BradLand; Drinks; eevee; ElizaThePsycho; Frostwolf103; GGhana; Gorta; Italy; Kiiruma; mansnicks; Marluxion; Maxi; nightingale; nutella; SirDerpsAlot; Solic; Taffy; thepigeonnyc; Wazza; WindwardAway; Zone_Q11

40 minutes ago
and he’s still here now
classic gghana

1 Like

inb4 poisoned neutral killer