FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

IIRC: No.

Who did you target?

GGhana.

that’s why I’m killing wazza

there’s room for only one bad bitch in this town

Oh BTW N1 I targeted Whysper as well.

Then yeah. Some rolestopper targeted GGhana.
That, or GGhana is Paranoid Bar Owner.

have you claimed?
don’t if you havent im just curious

I only claimed my visits and not my role.

1 Like

Or mafia rber targeted crich

1 Like

alright

I am paranoid marijuana dispensary owner

so, Epi could have targeted GGhana n1 with Lockdown or we have a jailer type roleblocker

Or I’m mafia

Highly unlikely, considering I also visited GGhana, and my visits are confirmable.

1 Like

i would like if wind explained what happened with their role on n1 because the claim has done nothing for me given that the obvious protection targets have died twice in a row now

jailor targeting crich would be a weird choice

Or the deep forced the hosts to roleblock him

Deep state

OK do you remember ANY of the posts I made in the main thread for the first two or three days in FAM last year? Probably not.
I kept it all in the hood chat with you.

I explicitly told people this game not to add me to a hood because I wanted to force myself to talk more in the thread.

And no, I have not joined a hood this time. But I am pretty sure the only posts I made on D1 were regarding Marl, Proph, Chloe and CRich and whatever from BOATS, and then yeah I didn’t post much on D2 because as I said it was a public holiday and I was busy the whole day. Idk what else you want me to do, cancel life? :person_shrugging:

Also yes I do think you shrugyeeted cape. I read nothing before coming into the thread, I was drunk and tired and couldn’t be arsed, and my immediate assessment of the situation was that Cape was socially towny and ATNo maybe, maybe not had a redcheck. I wasn’t thinking about framers or whatever. But my impulse reaction to the way you handled cape in conjunction with suddenly saying you thought I was wolfing was just straight out opportunistic. And no, if you actually think you’re going to get me to back off of you, I’m not.

did you get rbed aswell?