FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

Please don’t give him ideas.

1 Like

A shot rings out!

@Taffy has died!

min
That’s a funny way to spell alien godfather
Town KPOP Star

Based (Passive) - You are too based to die to ITAs.

Perform (Day/Night) - During the day or night, up to 3 times per cycle, you may choose one of the kpop gifs below for the host to post. You may post each gif once.

KPOP Gifs

Unlimited Power (Day/Night) - Unlocked after using Perform 10 times.

Eliminate the Mafia and all other possible threats to the Town.

Okay, WTF?

1 Like

Disappointing, yet we don’t have to use an elimination on them now.

1 Like

@Ashlyn is now resting peacefully.

Wazza
you are in me, as is everyone else
Town Lying Darkness

Named, this time Tamed (Passive) - At the start of the game, it will be publicly informed that “Akodo is watching your every step, from all clans alike”.

Faceless (Passive) - If you hint or claim at your role in any way, you will instantly be vanillized.

Shadow Corruption (Passive) - If you die at night, you will initially not flip or be announced as dead. If you die during the day, you will instead not flip a role or alignment. Upon death, you may send the hosts the name of a player. They will die. This will continue until you kill a member of the town, after which you will rest peacefully and flip fully.

Eliminate the Mafia and all other possible threats to the Town.

3 Likes

Fuck

See? This is why I wanted counter wagons to Taffy. In case that happens.

It wasn’t gorta

Uh guess that blows my theory out of the water.

Which is why we’ll be directing SDA’s shot to a pre-determined list before the EoD and if they shoot a villager that is out of the list we’ll just kill him, tbh.

I don’t like leashing vigs but when the vig is shooting into the towncore then there’s basically no other alternative.

1 Like

So we had V/V/V wagons at EoD2. Good to know.

W/W/W at D1.
V/V/V at D2.
Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

4 Likes

Ayo it’s me

I’m going to assume that the dayvig comes from town, as that means we eliminate someone other than Taffy.

/vote Amelia

That is certainly a quote

2 Likes

lol
That’s the quote I chose.

I was suspecting Taffy was a miss, because I had to fight tooth and nail to get viable counter wagons to them. Which makes sense as wolves were fine killing them.

okay clearly i can’t take my eyes off thread for a fucking moment