FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

BTW it’s note worthy that Ashlyn only posted 4 times D1, and D2 they posted over 110 times.
That to me fits the profile of a wolf who is demoralized after seeing both KP die and getting more hopeful when villagers are getting pushed on D2.

Which is another reason why I’m sure Ashlyn is a wolf treestump.
So we have 8 dead wolves.

I don’t think it matters to me if Ashlyn is a wolf treestump or not

Prophy got dayvigged D2 and Maxi’s dayvig as you said can be only activated on day 3, therefor he can’t cover Wazza like this.

Eh probably not. Though that’s where my head is at right now.

/vote Taffy
I continue to trust Cape90, even through his death

As I said before, Arctic’s gif looks like he was expecting to die, so this was an extremely bussable slot that I don’t think we should clear Atlas over.

Rest is okay, but I’m not 100% sold on bean since the shot was a public one on a basically outed wolf.

1 Like

Valid vote. I wouldn’t mind if you vote Nanook with me.

@Dark_Joycat Can we get a VC

Did anyone else shot Arctic?

Oh yeah side reason I want a counter wagon is that I don’t want to vote on Taffy and accidentally quick hammer them. Get more votes on them counter wagons please.

Dunno, but I wouldn’t clear 'em for shooting him.

Only one I’m clearing over him is Nut who was one of the main people pushing for his death.

its plurality

/vote NANOOK
@Dark_Joycat

1 Like

True yet counter wagons provide information for vote counts.

1 Like

Well if that is true then I suppose I can put him in townlean (light green)

Yeah point being?

Anyway, a reminder to not shoot me today, even if you feel I’m evil, cause I’m going to be able to ask ATN tonight who they targeted. (I added them to dead-talking hood last night)

And while I think one of theirs target was “killed” when they said it’s for answers. Other has… some chance to be alive. Some.
So like… I’m brining in a green check tonight if we are lucky and it’s still alive.

I don’t think you’re evil.

I really don’t think this is gonna help