FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

Good point.

Nvm I’m really not paying enough attention

2 Likes

Everyone’s wolfreading me because they don’t know how to read me and just use post count tells that don’t exist and people are saying shit like “zOMG Illwei so villagery wtf” and “Illwei was shot by mafia slankvig”

yeah I’ll keep my mouth shut thanks

Luxy is either town or is W/W with Eevee who keeps referring to YBW’s death as Marl’s death

that’s my tinfoil

3 Likes

Don’t make me panic, pls.
Marl’s like still one of top, if not my #1 townread.

if I’m not your top townread at this point

yo if drinks is mafia this probably clears Ashyln

also jump to the post and read the entire post, drinks is asked to read for spew on demi by ruby

and halfway through the post they switch from doing any spew analysis and instead are like trying to come to a conclusion on demi’s alignment

and demi is already dead

like wat, demi has already flipped and this paragraph is making a read on demi, they spent an entire wallpost on like trying to determine the alignment of a dead player when they said they were looking for spew???

also this post is probably just TMI

drinks has to be scoom right

I’ll perfectly admit that I really haven’t been paying enough attention to this game and was in the dirt on day 2

But I don’t really see how us being W/W and pushing that even helps?

1 Like

You’re townread without a doubt to me.
But the boats still has solidified some people to me

1 Like

i will let thread eat cake

Wind/Atlas/Drinks/Taffy

Very like 3-4 wolves in this

can we talk about arctic? I don’t think EoD2 makes them look bad, in fact I think it’s their best look probably

the rest of their game has been big weh

is this read based on EoD2 or not?

I don’t believe it for a second myself because why not claim the kill then? It’s kind of important for us to know if someone died to a town vig during the night and not wolf killpower.

ok
does anyone have anything against me except the one post that whysper said that i can actually come back against

Giving up at the slightest bit of pressure isn’t a good look either

I knew it eqitau was my flavor
Also that’s a frecking amazing role i wish i got it :sob:

1 Like

I still think Luxy’s reaction to having 3 itas was very genuine and probably makes them town

Wait hold on did GGhana ever soft killing Illwei during D2?

or should i just die

I really didn’t like how you approached the game yesterday.

What are your reads etc.

Who do you think are wolves