FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

I hate that this is ironically pretty townie and I could see this being true for you

1 Like

I think we need to execute Taffy today. We really should’ve done it yesterday in hindsight.

Hmmm actually this is believable. I would have wanted Illwei on shotlists for her sulit treatment.

1 Like

Anyways I’ve been marching in the pride parade all day and the last thing I want to do is play mafia

Bye forever

2 Likes

Add Taffy to that too.

If I were a slankvig, I would have killed Illwei too. I’m not so sure GGhana should die today.

1 Like

All I’ll say is I tried to kill myself but god said me being alive would give me more suffering than hell ever would

1 Like

i mean, i felt like i was reading a guide on the stages of copium when he was talking about cape at eod

like he was acting more and more certain that the peek was damning starting when he thought cape’s posting was improving, it was like he was trying to cinvince himself that it was an easy decision for his own sanity

and especially when shending said “maybe cape is 3p” and arctic instantly went “omg that has to be it”

I think GGhana’s claim is totally legit.
It’s just a question if it’s town or mafia.
And I could legit see GGhana trying to self-shoot if town.

1. Marluxion - Dead
  2. Wisdom - Dead Wolf
  3. Atlas
  4. CRichardFortressLies
  5. WindwardAway
  6. Kiiruma

Leaves the last 4 people who could be wolf

I don’t think Rich is a wolf

Leaving 1 - 2 wolfs out of Wind/Atlas/Kiiruma

I don’t remember seeing anything of any note from Wind and he’s usually a town leader.

I remember yesterday not liking Atlas at all.

Kiiruma is null for me

Shots here today

okay anyway like I said

I die at the end of the day
So I’m now going to tryhard

Why didn’t you announce earlier that you killed Illwei if you’re town?

1 Like

Why the fuck would I announce that

1 Like

what

1 Like

We can get them in ITAs.

well
i can’t argue against this
you lot have fun

When the fuck did Marl die?!

1 Like

Isn’t he dead?