FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

Again, I don’t think they are able to read Derps anyway.
Deps have one major flaw is that he first thinks and does, and later does argumentation about it. As both aligments.

And he is just not good in argumentations to support his feelings, also scumread-by-intuition.

I don’t think Marl can deal with psychological aproach. Alice maybe.

Eevee gth what’s Kii’s alignment rn

hm

This post is bad

You don’t have to have thread control to be agendery - the way you’re saying the wolves have to be in the three LHF that everyone is piling on right now is very wolfy

I’m legit only a 1 shot role, I can use it tomorrow if people are going to kill me and then there’s literally no loss for town.

Also idc if half of the thread is asking, people can be wrong. Heck, I admit I could be wrong too. But I’m going to believe in this for once.

bruh you’re a loose cannon
quite literally

I support the rocket tbh

Correct and that is supported that I watched Alice, which Maxi visited Alice with a meme

Look at Maxi’s flip so my action is valid because Alice is usually strong town

you said that right after you gave seth a double vote
but i digress

Wolves are handing themselves to yall

i don’t think this one was ghana

I swear you’ve said this before and you were town and you hit a town

I literally just said I’m gonna be shot tomorrow probably if you flip T and that idrc because I don’t believe you do flip town

If we are to entertain that Alice is a possible deep wolf, are we saying that Maxi deliberately visited their own partner with a Watcher/tracker being a thing?

Atp I think this is literally faked confidence and you are just wolf

no opinion on derps
don’t know why kii shot him over other people who were deeper poe at the time but eh
i don’t know what to think about his claim

Frowt crich and zone should probably all die, imo

Anyways no point trying to convince Kii tbh

Their a wolf or (much less likely) just being stubborn town

Like there is actually no way you act that confident to reinforce it as town, you are just making it up to justify a bad shot as a wolf

Don’t like this logic

They’re bleeding town

We shouldn’t kill a town

1 Like

K, that’s nice