FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

This seems the roght path to take now. Either Taffy or Arctic because I don’t trust Arctic very much after EoD2.

/vote Taffy @Dark_Joycat

I tried :sob:

before you incinerate arctic like people were implying would happen after a cape v flip, i think he lacked tmi on cape, especially with how he reacted to shending raising the possibility that cape was 3p

Voting thread has been opened.

Do tell on this.
GGhana isn’t a bad target as their flip will give info on what wolves were doing at EoD2.

1 Like

I mean I think gghana’s just gonna get blasted in itas

I’m more of the opinion that Taffy should have been lynched 100%

I didn’t like Arctic after day 1 but I can semi understand EoD2 since I looked at AT’s soft and it did look bad for Cape ig

If healing prevents ITA death then that’s still pretty useful.
Just a shame you cannot self-save with it.
I’m assuming you are just town and not like illuminati or some nonsense?

Regardless of what people think Taffy CANNOT endgame

4 Likes

I want to kill Atlas or WindwardAway.
Lets wagon both of them.
Vote Atlas @Dark_Joycat

why

Waht

ghana
molly
bizer
arctic
windy
solic

wolves here

Pardon my language but… no shit, sherlock

It has to be said for some of the people currently in thread…

luxy too

that was my night conclusions

I am hardclaiming town KP JoAT

I have a slankvig, an anticlaim vig, and a counterwagon vig

I using a loophole determined that I could kill cape if he claimed at all which is why I baited him into joke claiming on day 1, I attempted to use that to shoot him on night 1 but got told by the hosts that nobody would believe he was genuinely claiming there, so instead I decided to shoot Illwei because her end of day was bad(I heavily disliked her treatment of Sulit and it felt like a panicky wolf trying to assess whether to bus or not when they hadn’t read the entire game)

Illwei then died and I shitted, and when cape flipped town I attempted to shoot my self with the counterwagon vigilante however after a long argument I wasn’t allowed to do that

Anyways I’ve been fucked by society and the rules of this game at every turn so just kill me idc anymore

I’m pretty sure Whysper TMIed that Wisdom wasn’t the only wolf in the BOATs.
If that’s true, then Atlas and WindwardAway are the ones I want to be pushed on.

I’m basically locktown mate

having dinner now so cant be here
nya.