FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

I mean… yeah?
We had a literal VT in the game. Balance is explicitly not guaranteed.

a W!Arctic flip actually solves the game tbh, considering his reads and positon in thread rn, espically after the Cape push

2 Likes

I doubt it, normally roles are pre-determined to be on a certain team to make sure town doesn’t get too much power I think

Curious how you originally didn’t want to claim and are now using your claim as the sole means of defending yourself.

@beancat @Wazza do either of you have dayvigs for today?
This is important.

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Taffy 8 ElizaThePsycho (#992); Leafia (#41); Luxy (#32); NANOOK (#262); Outedwolf (#24); Ranta (#293); Ruby (#263); WindwardAway (#990)
GGhana 3 GGhana (#550); thepigeonnyc (#499); Zone_Q11 (#486)
Arctic 1 CRichardFortressLies (#1147)
Not Voting 25 Alice; Amelia; Apprentice; Arctic; Ashlyn; Atlas; beancat; Blizer; BradLand; Drinks; eevee; Frostwolf103; Gorta; Italy; Kiiruma; mansnicks; Marluxion; Maxi; mollylikesorigami (#745); nightingale; nutella; SirDerpsAlot; Solic; Taffy; Wazza

We don’t know if Arctic is a wolf or not Nutella. Do you really want to risk losong a 6x town ITA shooter who happens to be a very skilled player?

Meh, maybe its not the best point but I’m saying in terms of two roles having the same effect, but one being significantly better than the other

OK do you want me to say something
I have a very limited pool of players I am allowed to doc
I cannot just doc any target I want, I’m provided a list
And half those players already died.

1 Like

we do not leave a WOLFY AF SEXTUPLE SHOOTER alive over a fucking DOCTOR CLAIM

7 Likes

But Arctic shot town yesterday

Ehhhh the last part of the sentence is debatable.

leafia come on there is so much that looks like shit for arctic that you are just ignORING

Maybe we should ITA Leafia too

1 Like

Remember when I told Arctic to shoot Proph and instead he shoots Hippo 1st?

2 Likes

Yeah that’s exactly what I was talking about
And he more or less had a guaranteed shot
And used up the rest of his shots on someone we suspect was ITA shielded

One reason I didn’t trust the Cape wagon is how Arctic blatantly ignored how the AtNo “redcheck” on Cape doesn’t necessarily exist.

1 Like

/vote: Taffy
@Dark_Joycat

@Atlas shoot Arctic.

Btw
if it helps read Arctic then go for it