FAM2 Game Thread 4 - Day 5 - The Mafia (and Italy) have won!

derps is dead
probably shot marl and got redirected to brad somehow
alice definitely copied amelia and not derps

And I called Maxi fruit vendor memer before, kekw.

Yes. …so basically she can still copy Derps’ ability.

1 Like

Yes and no, Epitau’s ability that amelia used and Alice stole that action, she still wont able to perform it

1 Like

Not until night 6 if she is still alive.

alice used this ability
she cant act tonight
even if shes vig we can kill her tomorrow

To be fair I did kinda forgot that downside of using Epitau explosions

So who do you suggest? Outedwolf, Eliza, pigeon?

The thing I have with Alice (aside from wanting her pelt for personal reasons) is the fact that she was the one who presented the N1 Mech Oracle about there being 14 Mafia.

Now odds are high that… even as Mafia, she might’ve not lied to everyone, and there might have been actually 14 Mafia at the start of the game.

However… for the sake of even the tiniest bit of hope, I want to believe that she lied, and think there were only 13 Mafia at the start of the game.

We have a confirmed wolf in Alice. Therefore we can try to work out her partners.

…this is actually a compelling thought.

Catbae is marrionete lost wolf totally, but Italy says no lol

Both can be correct

Thing is if we don’t kill Alice today, we have to hit exactly one of her partners today.

Oh. That’s easy: nightingale.

something like that yeah

the vig is prob outed / maybe eliza (if marl was alive as inheritor at the time of boats)
theres probably 1 wolf in boats bc of the zone modpost? So either eliza w or zone w but zone isnt the vig

outdds play is more vig like tho

I hear her out, also her role is useless with so little players that wont pile on single player

No it doesnt make sense

Issue with that is: She’s Mafia, but not the one who inherited the ungated Vig. Because otherwise the sacrifice on EOD4 would never make sense.

Which means that we are back to hunting for the Wisdom-inheritor. …but this is tough, so I’d rather just take the L and go eliminate Alice for the pelt.

Killing the vig will allow mafia only attack once