FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

oh i guess that explains it, they still feel on the scummy side to me with how they’re playing

is that why it has runescape classic graphics

Hey we likely will be around at the same times this game based on my current up times, hope your v cause would make this alot easier on me

Hey!
Hows your reading going saw you had three posts earlyier what are your current thoughts?

1 Like

marl might be a wolf i think
i dont like that the first thing he tries to do readwise is postcount-clear people
it feels stiff

but id rather go after less funny wolves first

1 Like

Not much for the time being, BradLand seems to be very on top of posts trying to make a lot of reads and other than that not much caught my eye for the time being hehe.

Hbu? Any thoughts?

1 Like

I think mostly NAI tbh wanna see how his reads adapt

he was also super passive asking me that question like he was afraid to get his hands dirty

1 Like

I especially don’t like that one of the people he chose was arcy of all ppl

at that point just postcount clear me too

3 Likes

i am v, we’ll see how useful i am though :joy_cat:

is this a trait that you think is more likely to come from a villager or a wolf

1 Like

Well if your not am gonna am gonna

bf944967-47d9-484c-beac-c7797eb7cb0c

is this really what the hero arrives to do? Complain about a lot of posts? Not very heroic.

5 Likes

i just didn’t know how to respond because i haven’t seen any hippo posts fren, so i dont know why you’re confident on him or why you’d find it funny that brad was asking

hence why i’m just going to bite the bullet and reread instead of isoing people i think i can read :joy_cat:

me taking notes on how to be funny:

1. deprecate marl
4 Likes

didn’t really like sulit making some self-aware posts about being overwhelmed

Morning gamers!
Barely awake, read nothing, let’s go!!!
@Chloe are you town???

spec chat syndrome

1 Like

my favorite part of marl’s towngame is where he constantly talks about making reads instead of doing it

oh wait

2 Likes

yes ma’am

are you