FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

I mean, that’s not the only problem. We basically lost Nut, App, and Kii to an event right before the wolves managed to release a nuke and now we’re basically stuck with a lot of people like Zone or Pidgeon who should never have been dragged to XyLo.

I feel that if you’re a confirmed town, you have no excuse to enter BOATs at all.

Like, regardless of what happens I feel like the problem of the town here was what happened to the wolfteam in FAM1 and we’ve boatsed our towncore.

equivalent exchange

anyways /vote pigeon @Dark_Joycat

Interactions from Marl D1:

Summary

Notes from me:

1. I don’t see any response from Marl to Wisdom until after they’re dead? And any response to that is to show how Wisdom shows Chloe V
  2. Seems to be a pretty decent advocate of Sulit W
  3. Seems to be a pretty decent advocate of Proph W
  4. Says that “everyone had to be V” for lifeboats, but not entirely true - Marl didnt have to choose so including himself in the “had to be V” seems weird

I’ve got an hour and my internet is spotty

/vote Marl @Dark_Joycat just in case

I’ll quickly check D2 to see if their proph read continues

what role is marl

I don’t think this is the time to split votes tbh.

where u wanna kill crich

Pigeon or Zone and right now my vote is on Pigeon.

This happened in the event thread. IIRC it’s most glaring during the final round.

50 minutes left, and considering DADV, I think Mafia has just won.
I’ll just assume they are all online, and CFD some random Town at EOD.

Are you saying you think Pigeon is a villager?

Claimed something about ITAs I think?

Marl D2:

Summary

(In regards to proph claim)

My thoughts

1. They are very vocal about wanting to kill Proph
  2. Wrong read on Ruby/Arctic/YBW

No. I am saying you have won.

Actually, yeah. If you’re Mafia, then pigeon’s probably Town.

P Much Lock V: Should have no deepwolves.

Alice
Amelia - Shot Solic
Eevee - Gravedigger+Parity Cop.
Frostwolf103 - Tracked Maxi+Questioned Him+Green checked by Eevee.

Likely V:

Rokon - Dunked on Proph. Has been kind of falling lately. Pointing out the RC on Arctic feels unaligned.
Eliza - Yh, I feel like this is one of the slots that’s been falling hard since early-game. Had good interactions with flipped wolves, tough.

Most likely place the wolves are if they aren’t in the fourth tier.

CRich - Not as certain as before due to Nanook’s flip. Interaction with Wisdom was good but not unfakeable? Felt spontanous.
Marl - Feel off d3, tbh. Has good interactions with Wisdom/Proph but the caution from Ruby looks ???.
Outedwolf - Has multiple pelts, but that’s kind of it? Lowposting makes them hard to read.

Most wolves should be here.

Beancat
Gorta
thepigeonnyc
Italy
Zone_Q11

Unaligned Pairs

Marl/CRich
Italy/Pigeon
Zone/Italy?

Does anyone have any unaligned pair reads that they can provide so I can start building potential teams?

Unfortunately if you are correct on Pigeon being a villager, then I have lost.