FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

This is worth remembering if Marl is a hit.

Yeah it was Town vs Bandits and it was on old FoL

was i in it or nah
i dont think i was

chloe im giving you back the braincel and then leaving

the pink teal and purple combo at like 3am is melting my brain

see u guys in like 2 and a half hours

2 Likes

No you weren’t

Nanook V

For a moment, I did think about scumreading him for scumreading me, but when I saw that he was reading others the same minimalistic way he did with me, I changed my mind.

well i’m not reading a game on the archive because it has like 3 posts per page :joy_cat: so i’m continuing to believe arctic is like a baby wolf who is afraid to crawl out of his playpen

Actually sulit isn’t a bad wagon choice too. She seems pretty unmemorable from what I remember about her past wolf games.

1 Like

I hate to be the contrarian person.
But I don’t think Marl is W here.

I can see why Marl’s suspected, honestly there’s some fair points there.

But I think it’s far too early to jump to “This behaviour means Marl is W”. I think Marl’s certainly not being the most villagery, compared to usual. But this is a 54 player, things take time and people may act differently in a game like this which is like 2-3 times bigger than many other games we play.

1 Like

Have you ISO’d him or is that just a take from live interaction?

1 Like

I’ve been doing a lurk during the day phase and have been watching for a fair while.
I’m tired af and honestly am close to just sleeping but I want to be able to give some takes and my best way of doing so is observing

2 Likes

windy you feel way less comfortable in thread than usual
are you wolfing

No I’m sleep deprived

1 Like

I’m also trying to make up my mind on whether you’re wolfing or not but I’m not sold very strongly in either direction

Who do you think is w?

F

Probably strongest town-ping I’ve had so far, tbh.
This post kind of looks like Zone randed a protective or guessing role as W!Zone would probably just let wolfchat do his mech for him.

1 Like

I’m not but i’m probably going to die either way, so just work with me until i do :joy_cat:

1 Like

holy fuck alice is boquise

1 Like

tbh i don’t know about this tbh

2 Likes