FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

the cry for help line is super awkward pal

1 Like

read literally the next post I made

this is a 54 player game I have no need to shade the like one of 2 people voting me

idk
theyre an offsiter

I have info that like in the original Enemy Within, there is at least one mafia member with a secret alt wincon. Might be Illuminatiesque

3 Likes

i applaud anyone who is currently taking this game seriously
i genuinely cannot picture myself attempting to solve this game before this playerlist is cut in half i would fucking snap

2 Likes

villagery i think

No, it’s not meta, it just looks like a post a person would make?

I don’t get what your saying with the self awareness thing

I don’t think that what nutella is proposing is all that absurd from their POV and what they have posted

Honestly yeah, same boat lmao

buttery post

1 Like

im on a roll

1 Like

you do know you can reply to posts you’re referring to… right? :melting_face:
can you quickly go find said post btw?

it’s me, I’m a wolf but i’m not part of the wolfchat and my rolecard is green and my alternate wincon is to Eliminate the Mafia and all other possible threats to the Town.

They’ll never figure me out

2 Likes

I mean I’m just trying to townread a few people

I probably won’t make serious wolfreads unless I’m alive on like d4 and then I’ll need to

Thank you. I think I get what you mean here.

2 Likes

crich - uh… i don’t really see either of these things (and i would like to call myself a pretty good crich reader)
he’s felt a bit more cringe than normal so far but it’s not solid

wazza - uh… no to both of these? can you elaborate or smth

mansnicks - yeah fine
confused at why the premise of defence matters though, i would still have classed that point as more or less RVS

2 Likes

I decided that slot is a dumb person to ask me to read tell me another person

ok nut

1 Like

Guys

if you say another word about enemy within i’m going to murder you with a nail clipper