FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

well, w/e
I hopefully put threads attention to it enough that the players who know you can judge for themselves

1 Like

I have very vague memories from that game (I died N1), stronger memories from getting horribly ML’d at lylo in the Wildcard game and the burnout of that game… But ye I kinda remember u from that qualifier I think.

But mainly I remember you from reading an old old mentoring chat between you and Voxx (that was some guuuud shit)

1 Like

So

Marsh, Chleb, FK and Eevee?

this is

not as bad as it sounds

but still really bad

turns out those are also the players who are good at town

If this keeps up for the next 36 hours we’re looking at… 25000ish posts

d1

3 Likes

welp now imma read the justification post

Cookie Thread v4

idk
molly

Boats should be a d1 event i stand by it

1 Like

i feel like saying he’s trying to shield people in a readslist this early is kinda a stretchze

idont find your post super genuine

1 Like

app: im just kind of confused as to why taffy criticized chloe for having a read early and then sheeped the read on eliza.

also i feel like cape is way more proactive atp as opposed to MHA, where he posted a bunch of catchup walls and became sad at people wolfreading him

Wolf post

They’re talking about Leafia.

mansnicks hasn’t played with Leafia before so his post makes sense, but Richard has and knows leafia says wack things.

Not to mention I think mans’ post is just misinterpretation of context, since “I don’t care much for” is another way of saying “I don’t like”

2 Likes

cmon breaux you think hes a potential deep wolf a few hours into d1

2 Likes

this also seems like a thought process that wouldn’t occur to me personally if I was wolf

sulit is doing things!!!
!!! >rand v

loveulit

2 Likes

can you explain the cape read? I know you probably did earlier but like put it in simple words cuz my brain stupid

are you shading me because I’m voting you?

feels like my lone wolf guess was accurate since you’re not replying to that but decided to go digging through my ISO for something sus to look at and cry for help

edit: relevant link to my vote FAM2 Game Thread [54/54] [Day 1] - #650 by Taffy

!!!

it is a loose use of the word shield yes

1 Like

ye that was a formative mentor chat

shame that quicktopic shit the bed

also, both WC games were very unfortunate that year :cry: