FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

I like their reads and thought processes when they were in the thread

GGhana was making the same read on me

No I will not be backreading 3000 posts

It’s usually the other way round ngl

Ghana was this a real claim or part of the verbal sparring?

I was waiting to do this when I got back home :slight_smile:

/vote: Blizer

@Dark_Joycat

he’s one of the few people ive just looked thru and done an iso on and a lot of his posts are just distracting and going after low hanging fruit
it’s generally acceptable since this is a mash and all but some of posts feel like he’s reaching a bit more than id like
overall it’s still okay tho since i think he hasnt played for a while(?) but i still slightly scumread him

also did u just say i generally have a decent read on him like bruh neither of us have played for like 2 years are you sure ur thinking of me

the only correct choice

you know you could have just voted me on mobile instead of waiting to get home to do it lmao

talk about inefficiency

alrighty so what’s the whole push on Blizer as all I’ve read so far is “okay let’s meme /vote Blizer”

Who was the low hanging fruit I was going after

idk

last time you two played i believe you had a decent read on him

it has been long time though lmao

Still think molly should be the wagon guys!!!

I feel like a zombie I am so hungover

you’re obsessed

What’s your read on them, I’m assuming you’ve stated it before but I have no motivation to find it on phone

Blizer -

I thought this was kinda weird - calling me frozen is kinda understandable but these two things don’t really line up - Blizer remembers my opener being whack but called it hood earlier

I went back and looked at consistency a little more after that and I think that these are both a good look though, Blizer called zone word-salady earlier and sticks with the read and he also called out ghana and hippo as well earlier in the day

Also stays consistent with leafia

I think that their delve into and paranoia about marshal here is also towny

would lean Blizer town @Chloe

I go eat dinner might be a bit

did you actually look at what GGhana wrote?

When you do that, you tell me the answer to your question

Cuz GGhana is just gonna say yes

Literally just made up a townread on GGhana and Nightingale said they were stiff and outside their town meta

I been waiting for death for like 20 hours and Molly still hasn’t delivered it’s kinda disappointing

2 Likes