FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

J-Joe? Who is that?!

1 Like

eh I think eevee and shen don’t have to be w/w or v/v

idk why ppl think im a better kill over like 35 ppl rn

OH okay I see Wisdom died and was mafia :smiley: nice I was sort of thinking that but I wasn’t sure since they had like 11 posts

seems legit

/vote Sulit

gonna just leave this here I guess

(I also really just ISO’d the hosts to make sure this wasn’t somehow hammer despite the fact it’s a 53 person fucking game as if majority could get onboard with something)

3 Likes

/vote sulit

true and legit

This is possible
Hippos treatment of eevee just doesn’t feel partners at all tho and honestly if eevee is v then I think shending is too cuz that’d mean it’s a genuine mistake no matter what and I think in that light it’s p towny

@Prophylaxis expand on both your gorta and atno reads please

Sadly we cannot do that rn.
As much as it’d be nice to

I’m fine with shooting Eevee in ITAs D2 for the time being.

you feel like you’re more interested in vibing and bantering

you don’t seem to have any reads you actually care about

I’ve liked basically none of your scumreads and the way you’ve pushed them has felt halfhearted

the reasoning on your townreads is weak and doesn’t feel like it’s building anything cohesive like you’re just throwing them out to have stuff to say

1 Like

Joe W. Biden

/vote eevee

lets just kill eevee

what’s the reason someone else can’t be the person who just didn’t vote eevee?

Ya, i know i should.

Think regardless you doing that is probably V only wisdom open wolfed after i left last night.
lovely to play with you as well kinda hype how many friends are playing this tbh.

I need to start taking my soft thoughts and combine them yeah that’s my goal before like noon

1 Like

Because shending admitted to it

leafia you liking this post made me see it again
and in my head this reads like an arete post

did someone infuse me with arete dna

2 Likes

Truest thing you’ve said all game

1 Like