FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

I cannot reveal my information on who the wolf is, because of post restriction. To lift post restriction I must be meet 4 following conditions.

1. Be invited to any neighborhood. 2. Be given permanent double vote. 3. Have someone use heal/other defense ability on me every night till N5. 4. Be given at least 3 additional positive modifiers beside double voter.
7 Likes

:really:

Tbh ive gotten this vibe too

i can confirm ranta is telling truth as i was given n0 info that they have post restriction to only tell truth

1 Like

This is a greedy cop.

1 Like

/vote sulit

can you not just
vote the wolf :joy_cat:

2 Likes

I think it was confirmed there was a third party with the illuminati thing? maybe multiball?

?

oh lmao

wtf that’s just weird

since it was anon if he’s wolf he can just say he voted eevee and be done with it if they’re w/w right?

molly/sulit/ybw w
jake villa

game solved OwO

1 Like

CONFIRMED ILLUMINATI SIGHTINGS!!!

Good evening ladies, gentlemen, and nyanbinary folks. This your local journalist Tess Ardent here with another exciting story. Today we will be focusing on 3 new topics that people have been talking about lately. This is the second installment of Tess Ardent’s Breaking News. Please be aware that Tess Ardent’s budget only allows for 3 breaking news reports a cycle. The third installment will come tonight.

Our first topic was requested by a viewer that goes by the name of @GGhana. Recent investigation shows that King Hippopablompoyeetus has requested that GGhana be arrested, taken out back, and killed by a firing squad. The crimes they committed are unknown at the time, however it is safe to say that they were severe enough that GGhana’s house was burned down. King Hippopablompoyeetus also proceeded to have premarital relations with GGhana’s father. The King also ordered that GGhana’s family farm be salted by GGhana’s ashes.

On our second topic, people have been discussing the secret identity of Tess Ardent. They have even stooped so low to compare a measly News Anchor to The King. Rest assure that Tess Ardent is not as hot or famous as King Hippopablompoyeetus is, and that anyone accusing me of being Tess Ardent is just jealous of how successful I am.

Our third and final topic we shall discuss the growing disturbing rumors of a secret third faction called the Illuminati. I have researched more into the Illuminati and have discovered the that the Illuminati faction has infiltrated Town and Mafia. Despite their name, they aren’t as malicious as their name implies. I have been doing my due diligence asking questions to people close to the Illuminati and have discovered that peaceful cooperation between both factions can be achieved (I can’t ask any more questions today.)

As always, if you want me to discuss future topics in my breaking news segments, please ping @Hippopablompoyeetus and he will communicate with me the topics that you suggest. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

10 Likes

If you can’t reveal the wolf then who are all your towns?

Yeah, it’s because wolf if definitely on my wagon, not sure which of the 3, but wolf is definitely there

like actually the “oh well i cant argue against these wagons but i wont partake” is so wolfy lmao

No, it would break my post restriction if I hinted at wolf that way.

1 Like

Like arctic’s takes on proph and sulit in particular have set off my scumdar a lil bit

that’s because the main reads i care about are consensus and i don’t need to shove them down everyone’s throats right now

there’s no one in the consensus poe that i don’t want to see dead, it more works the other way round where i think there’s people that aren’t in the poe that should be, like atnoname and beancat but i don’t care to throw my shit around at the moment until we get flips, shrug

Maybe.

I love whysper but she’s wolfu

1 Like