FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

its a little bit weird. But I can see him focusing on what he wants to change and saying “these wagons poopoo” though. Like, it’s p natural to ignore the things you approve of and just focus on the stuff u wanna fix

so maybe slightly rand W chain of events, but not enough to make me really make a “WOOWOOWOO” turnaround on him

Information is that

this is the strongest or one of the strongest killing roles in the game.

If you want my guess it’s probably anticlaim which can shoot as long as they are correct or something along this lines.

oof yeah

esp if blizer w

I’ll have more time to dedicate to this game tmrw but I think if we flip a w here we’re doing a standup job

also I’ve been doing a really poor job larping

:cat2:

1 Like

when you’re looking for random hero shots that wont get anyone mad look for amelinya

That’s pog if your IC of that’s true cause of last time I trusted you in mofia

Blitzer I think should live today and sulit is peepeepoopoo

/Vote Sulit @Dark_Joycat

(I think that’s right)

Also Chloe you should unvote revote

“idk just did” feels off

Have fun figuring flavor for that one etc.

I was not in the game when this meme happened.

they havent done much but i feel like they could be either alignment p easily
so like u could kill them
but idk if its better than any other low poster

I honestly wouldn’t mond an Arctic CFD.

i think its a worse look if sulit w lol

what a crosspost

Btw have much more time on the weekend do next game day :blush:

what do you expect me to do when I see a wagon suddenly gain traction away from the wagon I want
should I just be like “oh hey, this is fine, I’ll ignore it” or should I ask about it as it see my thoughts on it.
Personally I didn’t feel good about the Blizer wagon, especially considering from the evidence I had seen from others, it was literally just “let’s push on Blizer for the lols!” which is why I asked to make sure.

I’m not going to sit around and be like “love a meme wagon me, sip a cuppa while I wait”

1 Like

@'ing me twice, once to ask for a read on cape instead of giving one themselves, and once to ask me to meta-defend them. Please go into why it’s a bad look lol

someone was saying they scumread you so i iso’ed you because i hadn’t read any of your posts before now

why are you trying to come at me for “making a sudden read”

There’s a difference between me disliking Arctic for being Arctic and me scumreading him
I don’t have a read on him, I just think he’s doing basically nothing

why :wowee:

/unvote @Dark_Joycat

Wolves like to ping their teammates to prompt them

@Wazza @Chloe @Marshal

Whoever else remembers what this thing was about and can explain, go ahead.