FAM3: Grand Idea Turbo

true

Technically maf could’ve no actioned or hit atlas prots but I’m not betting on that one

i find it highly unlikely mafia went after arctic

Amelia who do you think is mafia right now

guava’s angry at me
prolly ai

im ok with voting fisrt but im not voting guava unless theres an actual reason hes scum

in a good way

professor oak lol

am i allowed to link the thread

yea

i feel like raisin not engaging with the shot is
weird

Looking at Raisin/you/Jane/maaaaaaaybe catbae?

Idk if catbae knows to fake his role

VOTE: Litten

Litten/Raisin and one of Amelia/Jane is my banger scumteam guess

1 Like

take the shot amelia

Why are they confirmed to have stopped the kill?

Isn’t Raisin’s role more likely?

town mechanically cannot win something something

rolelist

eliza was

Schrödinger’s Sorcerer

Town Killer

Phenomenal Cosmic Powers (Night) - Target a player. They will become a Compulsive Suicide Bomber for the following day. Privately, they must choose a player to detonate upon by the end of the day or their target will be randomized amongst all alive players other than themselves. The detonation has several possible outcomes, all with equal weight. There is no way to determine the result other than by investigating the player during the day.

• The player and their target will die
  • The player will die but not the target
  • The target will die but not the player
  • Neither the player nor the target will die

litten was

Clown

Town Support
Clown (Passive): If you do not post the clown emoji (:clown_face:) at least once per day, you will be roleblocked that night, bypassing everything.
Town win condition

raisinbran was

Ressurection: The Messiah in Hong Kong

Town Special

Deception: Murder in Hong Kong (Passive) - If you are executed while dead, you return to life.

guava was

Bodyguard

Town Support

Sworn to protect (Night) - Choose a player to grant death immunity tonight. You may self target, but you cannot select the same player twice in a row. - Infinite uses

marluna was

Manatee

Town Social

manatee manatee (Passive): You may only communicate in images.
angry manatee drawing (Night 0): On Night 0, target a player. They will be informed that you are a member of the Town. (1 use)
Town win condition

arctic was

daeron was

May WWFM2 (but nice now)

Town Support?
ITAs aren’t real (Passive) - You are bulletproof during day phases.
But votes are (Passive) - You lose all voting ties. Any night abilities used by or targeting you that would flip a coin (specifically, utilise a 50/50 chance) to make a decision instead return the result most unfavourable to you.
a (Night) - Target a player and send them a message; all characters but the letter “a” in this message will be censored before they receive it.
Town win condition

atlas was

jane was

Nyaoto Shiroganyan

Mafia Investigative

Sorry, fell asleep on the sofa, just woke up (Passive): If you are tied with another player at the end of the day, you will always survive the rand.
I mean the wolves basically received PERFECT FAKECLAIMS LIKE INVESTIGATIVE WHICH ALLOWS THEM TO SKIP PAST 4 DAYPHASES (Day): Once during the game, you may claim investigative in the thread and submit it to the hosts. You will be unable to be executed for up to 4 day phases, up to the hosts discretion. This ability is not usable if the game is in MyLo or LyLo.

Mafia win condition

catbae was

Mafia Bomber

Mafia Killing
Rat (Passive) - Your role is revealed to be in the game at the start of the game. You carry a bomb. If town is executed three days in a row, mafia wins.

amelia was

Purple Deputy

Mafia Killing

Shoot (Day) - Kills a player in broad daylight. If you kill a member of the Town with this ability, you will be immediately executed for dishonoring the town (the day will still continue, however). - 1 use

Mafia win condition

tldr: wolvs were amelia/catbae/jane

4 Likes

go back to the game thread u nerds

event prizes will be distributed soon:tm:

3 Likes

oh wolfchat here