FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 2] - DO NOT POST, USE NEW THREAD

@guavagudetama coach me I haven’t read all day and I feel so lost x.x

There is a mechanical inclination to suspect the possibility of w!Eevee but it’s not particularly solid.

I’m only liveposting so I haven’t read thread

Silviu flipped scum
Brad flipped neutral
Kanave flipped town even though she was fucking obvious

sulit died idk what their role was I haven’t checked
someone was cleaned I saw that but idr who it was

I think we killed row also

May/Jarek are gladiated so we can vote out one of them alongside someone else
there are no votes on Jarek

the only regular wagon is Italy which is scary

have you seen the nightkills?

Vulgard flipped town and someone else flipped scum

Yeah the Kana kill was the neutral shooting lmao, they were extremely wolfy D1 too which made sense given their wincon was getting voted out

1 Like

I did see the night kills, Marl flipped scum

1 Like

By the end of D1 I was already pretty convinced Vulg wasn’t wolf

VOTE: Jarek.
Jarek’s my evil twin btw.

1 Like

I haven’t read a lot about Chloe or Litten other than Litten sussing me today (reasonably because I haven’t posted shit) today but I remember being relatively suspicious of them yesterday

oh all the deaths are in the post after the op

1 Like

If anything I think somebody was talking about Chloe being a decent vote choice today too, I should check if there’s been any talk about Chloe and what they’ve posted

Theyre parallel; we get 2 chops

I believe it
VOTE: Jarek
VOTE: Italy

1 Like

Announcement: Thread Split

We’re still a little ways off from 10,000 replies (the point when Discourse threads break), but I’m going to sleep shortly. To avoid any risk of the thread exceeding 10,000 overnight, I am starting Thread 3 now. Thread 2 will be temporarily locked while I do this (this should not take more than 5 minutes.)

Once I have posted Thread 3, Thread 2 will be unlocked, with slowmode turned on, to allow for quoting. Try not to post there.

6 Likes

Thread 3 can be found here:

FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 3] - [d2] [44 alive] THREADS FOR THE THREAD GOD - Forum Games / Ongoing - Fortress of Lies

Remember, people can’t use two night actions at once. This means mafia would put tbougjt into who they want to be a backup. Kork is claiming d3 day viiglante. I really don’t want to find out KORK is a wolf who we just allowed to roam free. We don’t need his Kp