FAM4 polls

Same, so I answered the other things

All I know is I look forward to boats, or equivalent.
The one meme which will truly never die out and I’m glad about it because it is a classic.

The fact that we had a boats-like puzzle event (Also was similar to the D&D “Tombs of Terror”) once was funny
(Next time though I’m not going easy on everyone’s asses and will use yall as a meat shield should you decide to do silly things like… open up a room with a cannon without looking)

2 Likes

The meat shield bearer died, I sponged more damage than you flimsy body.

Also D&D is super duper fun last year

1 Like

No you didn’t shield more damage than me, I already got zapped by light while yall were doing nothing smh. I did the ending parts of the puzzle mostly solo.

1 Like

wow this game sounds very sucky!

2 Likes

@Arete

Reposting here because I just realized it’s probably a better place to ask

The official last day of NYC school is June 26th :upside_down_face: but after June 13th you only go in if you’re taking certain tests so I could easily play after that

1 Like

What is this?

big mash

sorta like stellaris but more community focused and the ITAs are normal instead of the war stuff eliza had

very likely bigger size

3 Likes

think of it like mafia annis but for lgbtq+

5 Likes

oh rip. ok

1 Like

sounds fun to watch tho

1 Like

Wait I thought being LGBTQ+ was an FM community thing not just an FoL exclusive thing

1 Like

Events too! The half of this reason to join this annual mash

the rest of the fm community just gets lgbtq. we get lgbtq+ we bought the expansion pack

3 Likes

italy is not being serious
katze is

1 Like

Cat void! Cat void! Cat void!

1 Like

Bumping this thread!

We’d love to know who does or doesn’t plan on playing the game (in the 1st poll), even if you don’t know specifics about your schedule

1 Like

what is fam