Flicker! FM - Signups (15/15) (FULL!)

Welcome to Flicker. Hosted by @Silviu200530 and @eevee!

While being reviewed by @Prophylaxis.

You’ve all awoken in a strange house… the doors are locked… the windows are impenetrable…
“Where are we?” echoes throughout the vast house, but no one responds.
Then, all of a sudden, a piercing scream is heard followed by a very sinister laughter. Everyone gathers in the living room, where they discover a lifeless body on the ground and a note stating that if they play a game first, MAYBE they won’t see their life flash before their eyes…
What will you do?

Rules

• Follow the Global Rules and Forum Game Rules .
    To ensure the game runs smoothly, players who fail to meet the requirement of 15 substantive, on-topic posts will be immediately replaced. Players who zero-post in the first 24 hours of a day phase without informing the hosts in advance may also be replaced (if you must miss the first 24 hours, inform the hosts). These requirements may be adjusted if the day ends early due to majority.
  • Refrain from excessive ATE (appeals to emotion). Excessive ATE includes, but is not limited to, statements that imply that something in the game is having a negative impact on someone’s well-being or out-of-game relationships. Ordinary manipulation is still allowed.
  • Please do not hesitate to bring problematic posts to my attention if you believe I missed them.

Gameplay

• The setup is CLOSED.
  • There are two factions, Good and Evil. There are 4 evil members and no neutrals.
  • Good’s wincon is to “Eliminate the Evils.” The Evils have to “Reach parity with the rival faction.”
  • Phase length is 48/24, nights will automatically end if everyone privately writes “/skip” in their PM.
  • Public execution has Majority+Plurality. If the votes are tied at the end of the day, then the first player that got voted dies. Players are encouraged to tag the host when voting.
  • The players can’t vote for sleep.
  • The Evils have a mandatory, assigned factional kill, which may be performed alongside other night actions. They also have unlimited private chat.
  • There’s both VT and PRs.
  • Players may not target themselves with abilities and Evils can’t target their teammates.
  • The icons on the rolecards are purely aesthetic and doesn’t serve any gameplay purpose.
Rolecard Samples:

Vanilla Town Rolecard:

Survivor

GoodIconGood

Win Condition - Eliminate the evils.

Power Role (PR) Example:

Veteran

GoodIconGood

Alert - You may go on guard to kill anyone who targets you tonight.

Win Condition - Eliminate the evils.

Evil Role Example:

Murderer

LeaderIcon Evil

You have no unique abilities.

Win Condition - Reach parity with the rival faction.

Players:

1. @lol
  2. @Phraze
  3. @Zorvo
  4. @O.kazo
  5. @Lemonfairy
  6. @May
  7. @sillykitty2366
  8. @Neon
  9. @Jarek
  10. @Leafia
  11. @Memes
  12. @DirectorHail
  13. @Magnus
  14. @Jaiden
  15. @Atlas

Replacements:

1. @Apprentice

Spectators:

1. @CRichardFortressLies
  2. @Sadbi
  3. @mollylikesorigami

and the game is already over

/spec

3 Likes

Do you think Chili will magically appear because it says “Flicker” in the title?

/spec

1 Like

how are the players supposed to play in this situation
do you know how bad corpses smell

also im going to /backup

1 Like

That’s the horror of it, isn’t it

/Backup.
Count this as an automatic in if there are less than fifteen signups.

I think I’m messing around too much :joy_wolf:

i mean
it is 0/15

1 Like

Exactly.
As in “if the game does not fill on its own”.

1 Like

So hey Magnus how was your experience to play actual FM games?

I’ve played plenty FM before, though. Just not much recently.

1 Like

You are not going to remember all these names.

3 Likes

Yes I am because my jokes are logical to me :joy_cat:
Atlas sounds like At last/ I obviously know your nickname given by me. And you know what the opposite word for Rich is.

Though I will have to revert it when there’s many players who wants to play the game. So people can get who they’re playing with :joy_cat:

1 Like

Don’t post a cat amused emoji, challenge impossible

1 Like

Maybe the corpse hasn’t been dead for too long

2 Likes

Soon:tm:

I think you might have a hard time getting people to sign up for the game in the first place if they can’t tell who’s playing

2 Likes

I won’t do it for people who /in I promise

1 Like

I can just tell that if CRich sees the way I’ve modified their name, they’re going to nickname me pepega200530 like in Death City :joy_cat: