Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

1 Like

oh right before i forget
zorvo
im giving you a kp checklist incase you get it 4 times in a row

You mean the new person who faked a persona until called out on it than dropped the act and disappeared?

Nah I’m happy here.

1 Like

shoot in the poe

don’t shoot d1/d2

thats about it

1 Like

Dropped not speed… sometimes my auto correct triggers me

Hmm actually I thought there was more votes on them.

Never mind.
But just try to keep in mind that if a player is new there is no direct expectation for them and you don’t know how that player plays so that player could just naturally be a Willager.

Agreed, Shoot Atlas Day 3.

1 Like

I’m voting them for quite the valid reason. New or not.

Shoot Atlas day 1

1 Like

rats
bested yet again!

If I’m not mistaken your reasoning is “The Vote Post they made was overly done acting” or something right?

It’s not like I have to be all around.

No.

The first x amount of posts minus their last 2 where they were “roleplaying” not understanding the basic premise of mafia was fake.

1 Like

Isn’t RPing and acting synonims?

Kinda feels like zorvo and okazo are alligned so I’m going to assume they’re both evil until I am proven wrong

See I was thinking they might not be aligned? Why do you think they are?

Because the way I see it there’s no reason not to have a wagon early on to pressure someone who is acting abnormal to start giving something of actual value to the town and the fact they are jumping to their defense on the grounds that they are a new player when the new player act was already dropped reads evil to me.

1 Like

counterpoint

seth

1 Like

Yeah I expected someone to say that when I went to state my opinion about the votes on Okazo.
Lol