Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

This is a statement with no further elabouration used to get people to sheep vote for no reason because they just believe you.

I feel like there’s nothing to elabourate on. The behaviour was strange from leafia. I am however distrustful due to their lack of explanation from anything.

1 Like

Also this.

youre overthinking this
i dont say much because pain

Ok I can agree I am overthinking things but still

I’m not shutting up. Just got back home too.

Now to analyze the voters on me and list them from least wolfy to most wolfy. Also, I should claim now too. I know yuh ou’re expecting me to claim a PR because that’s what I always claim when I’m scum, but I’m just a VT this game unfortunately. I don’t have any abilities at all. Also, I’d say at least 2-3 wolves are voting for me right now. I highly.doubt all four of my voters are wolves though.

May: Ironically, I think the way she voted for me was somewhat villagery considering she did say she wanted to pressure me to see how I reacted yesterday so it feels more like a vote on me to see how I react more than anything else.

Jaiden: This one could go either way buy GTH tells me town since his statement of the game being unlocked if I’m scum slightly feels like a desperate villager that just really believes that and is so desperate for a wolf flip that they aren’t thinking straight.

Memes: The one that started it. This feels massively like agenda to try and get me mislynched because he couldn’t rusk claiming that he crosskilled me with the wolves and he killed Magnus to make mislynching me easier because Magnus was hard townreading me. Not 100% sold on him being scum though.

Neon: All the things that Jarek pointed out and her vote on me feels opportunistic as anything and it feels like TMI that Jarek is a villager because she wants to mislynch me instead of Jarek so she won’t be risking getting shot by him tonight. She just saw an opportunity to mislynch me instead and took it. Classic wolf behavior. I was also a strong townreadnof hers coming into D3 too.

@Jarek I think Neon is a better execution than you are. Let’s execute her together. VOTE: Neon

…seriously?

Read her posts and see what you think.

Also, I’ve never claimed VT as a wolf nor do I think I’ll ever do so. Especially when I’m the largest wagon and when the wolves are close to winning.

VOTE: Neon

1 Like

VOTE: May

This might be wolf with Atlas.

Explain your convenience here?

Btw Leafia is Town.

There is a wolf in Memes/Neon/Atlas.
There has to be or else this game wouldn’t be here.

1 Like

People question why I was confident on Leafia and Magnus as Town.

1 Like

Trust me don’t vote Leafia.

1 Like

I did say

Memes/SK treatment and Memes/Neon treatment both can be Wolf/Wolf but not all together.
Neon/SK can still be wolves I feel.

I still wanna say Neon is town but eh, I’m unsure.

I think May/Lemon/Jaiden always contain a wolf as well.

Please vote Neon with us.

Actually @Leafia
Change to this.

May not giving a reaction to O.Kazo’s flip is their wolf tell.

@Jarek

Vote May.

@sillykitty2366
You too!

@Neon
Get off my Leafia and vote an actual wolf.

1 Like