Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

yes, just one filler read
hardly a filler

I will forgive your indiscretion this once, but asking other players to ask you questions is a passive behaviour. You’re asking us to prompt you, when you should help moving the game forward with your own thoughts.

Therefore: type something impressive I can analyse, please and thank you. :smile_cat:

read railgun
its the most recent
you’ll get my wolf meta from there too

1 Like

lower your expectations
I’m the queen of underwhelming

also, it’s not even halfway through D1

…Okay, then. Can you at least share and explain a solid read or two?

so do you think I’m scummy?
why are you asking me to type something impressive?

is the politeness something you usually do when prodding people and voting them?

I don’t have any solid reads right now

I certainly don’t regret my current vote, Lemon. You aren’t changing any minds here, you’re just acting defensive.

It is a pointless question to make and because it was very clear what the post was about? Like it can’t get any clearer unless you force yourself to not understand it (as in fake being confused).

2 Likes

I’m just asking some questions

will you answer them?

ftr idk if this counts as omgus but I did find the way you narrowed down people from the playerlist to find someone to vote quite disingenuous

VOTE: SillyKitty2366

Post 4/30

meow?

tbh maybe I’m not doing this right
idk how much meaningful content I can generate by talking to myself

Alright. Given your early behaviour, I think you’re slightly more likely to be evil than good. If I assigned percentages, it would still be close to 50/50. The main problem is that I have no way to determine your alignment right now, and I don’t know if this behaviour is typical or atypical for you. Therefore, I wanted something to analyse, a post to sink my teeth into.

Exactly how polite or impolite I am doesn’t seem to matter. Although I’m not trying to be mean, sorry if I’m coming across that way.

ok
no worries

I was just trying to see if you asking me nicely to post good stuff while voting me was just how you are usually or scum-indicative and trying to not offend while still voting me
it probably doesn’t even matter don’t stress about it

1 Like

O. Kazo is obviously not scum. He is purposely doing what he is doing to draw attention on themselves, wolves don’t do that.

1 Like

probably