Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

but also
I can’t see what doing can accomplish as town either

Alright, I think I get your wolf meta. You’re already acting differently: in that game, none of your early posts really said anything, you were just chilling and acting helpful, prompting others to share reads without sharing anything yourself.

However, you did say something very similar to this as a wolf in that game, although it could just be a phrase you like. I dunno.

Already doing more than you did in early Railgun, with less posts.

*doing that

I think it’s NAI

which no one cares about

Jarek

Neon

Jaiden

Train piled on O. kazo, i’d bet money there is one scum there.

Post 6/30

aren’t I on kazo too?

My vibe check of Jaiden thinks she would know better than to vote on that wagon that early, although I could be wrong; I’ve only seen her play as town.

It’s because you voted first, I think?

Australia

fyi
i hate d1
i just feel halfway decent today
but im not going to discount a free townread

lemon’s behaviour on your push seems largely NAI, despite me not knowing their behaviour. it doesn’t seem to say too much about their view on your alignment (which is probably null) but eh

I kinda think Lemon is either evil or VT, judging by her behaviour.

is there a specific reason for this?

How is that alignment indicative?

Post 8/30

I could understand not wanting to make yourself appear a threat, but I kinda doubt a town PR would have no opinion on the threadsheet. Wouldn’t you be taking down notes, at least to determine the best way to use your ability?

its 7 hours into d1
a lot of people aren’t as focused now as they would be later

Can you elaborate on your “hardly” filler town read on me and what made you have the read and why you dropped it?

Do you happen to have any thoughts on the game or any players you haven’t currently shared, Atlas? I’m going to be driling you for nuggets of info today.

See but… self meta bad and all that

Australia

1 Like

Intriguing

What’s wrong with Australia?