Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

i did sorry

Alright clearly one of us is lying.

Thunderdome?

why does one of us have to be lying

Post 1/30

I will solve the game in 30 posts per day phase.

This is a wolf playing the newbie card

VOTE: O. Kazo

1 Like

Inb4 one of zorvo/lol unironically has scum

Why

For which one is the answer yes?

1. What does wolf mean?
  2. I think you mispelled my name.

Wolf means bad guy, mafia. The people we’re trying to find.

1. Why my text moves to the right?

Hello friends have we literally just started because that’s awesome

And what can we do if we find them?
My rolecard cannot help eliminate them.

Pointless question to what was already clear if they bothered to read the thread.

This is the actual wolf aka mafia aka evil aka town must kill this.

VOTE: SillyKitty2366

Post 2/30

Who decided that the town are the good guys?

why

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD EVENING GENTLEPEOPLE. It is I, the rather mysterious, well liked, master detective Jaiden Underwood! I suppose we all know that we must have a plan of action here, no? There is one clear option to me – discover the truth of why we’re here and who committed this heinous act of taking another’s life! Whoever they may be… They would’ve had loved ones, had families, and there is absolutely NO situation where I will let the perpetrator get off scot-free. If they wish to come forward now, I will be merciful and only hand them over to the proper authorities! My father taught me when I was young, that to kill a murderer is just to create more murderers. He was a wise man, and I will honour his way of life by taking it as my own. Whoever you may be, I will cause no harm or pain in any form to you as long as you do not resist and hand yourself over immediately. Your “game” will be over and we can all go home. I do not want to do anything that will cause me to lose sleep at night.

I suppose the rest of you should also introduce yourselves? Please, go ahead.

2 Likes

I did

chuuni

I also hate self-introductions

hi, I’m lemon