Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

quagsire

Zorvo has went from being sheepy, to tunnel-vision and completely lacking in any sort of read of his own on my slot. Truly no surprise but honestly I’d think that T!Zorvo at least doesn’t do this for the majority of a first day.

Uhh… yeah honestly this is worse than the Zorvo I remember from before.
Does Zorvo always play like this now or is Zorvo trying to be ‘cute’ and ‘quirky’?
Either way Zorvo seems to be actively trying to make it hard to read himself as a slot which is fairly wolfy imo.

This is Seth, you know.

People nowadays are comparing me under Seth’s shadow that’s not fun.

If you could say literally any explanations for your reads that’d be awesome.
Like, I’m glad to see you at least provided something… but this was when you already had 5 votes on your slot at the time and you admitted you were sheeping Lady anyway.

Like this isn’t Zorvo actually providing reads. Zorvo is legitimately attempting to just make posts and pass them off as content at this point.

Overall Olivest and Stellaluna as slots have nothing which really want me to scumread them nor much that makes me want to townread them. I don’t feel like either of them feel unnatural in the thread, but all members of the hydras are at least somewhat experienced so that should be mitigated when trying to analyse the slots.

Their slots wouldn’t be priorities right now to summarise because I feel like there’s some slots which are individually wolfy in comparison.

Alright, Jarek elaboration time. Usually, when Jarek comes into a game as town, they will have an attitude of not caring much about D1, but they still interact with the game to an extent. They don’t have this sort of… complete lack of care that they’re showing right now. For example, look at these posts:

Here’s their opener from Starcraft - they commented on a roleclaim and placed a vote. That’s real interaction with others, and it displays a towny investment in how the first day goes. Sure, they’re concise and laidback about it, but they… care. I think what Jarek’s doing right now is an attempt to imitate their attitude as town, and a failed one at that, as they’re clearly either too nervous or too disinterested in the outcome of the day to make real commentary.

Even in Flicker, they engaged with the game, placing an RVS vote and later talking more about what was going on. The Jarek we have here… isn’t doing that. They’re not saying anything meaningful, because they don’t care who dies as long as it’s not one of their wolfbuddies. This implies that, given Jarek’s a wolf, there’s at least one townie in Zorvo and 2Wolves at the moment, which means that Jarek would be a helpful flip for today, too.

I’ve gone on about how Jarek’s not engaged with the game at all, but let’s take a look through what they have said:

This opener implies that Jarek was sitting around, reading what people were saying, and not giving a shit, then suddenly saw someone say something deserving of a correction, and then made it on impulse. As a wolf, I often find myself having to restrain myself from doing the same thing - correcting people who are wrong when I’m lurking, and it seems Jarek gave into that temptation today. Basically, what I’m saying is “wolfy pop-in”.

:nerd_face:

This is the slimiest response I have ever seen. No response to my comment about the opener, immediately goes for a discredit on the second person on the wagon and then attempts to discredit me based on never having seen me before, including doing some fairly overt manipulation of expectations.

This isn’t how town responds to a vote. Town seeks to see if the push is town or not, town seeks other scum if they are going to ignore it. This does neither. It doesn’t attempt to sort Z or I, it doesn’t show an intent to seek scum reads in the game elsewhere. This is pure survivalism for the sake of survivalism and lacks town motivation.

This… contributes nothing, it’s a post for the sake of a post, and it again betrays that Jarek is reading without bothering to think or analyse.

This is anti-solving. This is taking a vote that I made and saying “well you shouldn’t do that, you should stop trying to solve this slot”, and not providing any kind of alternative thoughts or narrative. Jarek is just sitting here watching townies do stuff, and shooting down any analysis they think they can hit.

Everything I could say about this, I’ve said before. Trying too hard to seem laidback. Reading without solving. You know the drill.

Still anti-solving! Still being an active drag on anyone who’s trying to do anything! This isn’t the Jarek I’ve seen in previous games, it’s an attempt to imitate the things that people have criticised them for without truly understanding why, alongside an attempt to do the natural mafia behavior of “stopping townies from solving”.

You won’t deter me with a nerd face, no matter how hard you try. I fucking know already, Jarek. I know.

Every time I see town Jarek, they react in a very specific way to getting voted, and it’s not “immediately posting an uninspired copypasta about it”. This is not the town Jarek I know!

Again, trying to deter cases on them. I can do anything I want. I can wallpost about twelve posts. I can wallpost about one. You would underestimate me? Death.

And now they appear to notice how that last post looks, and follow it up with a little takebacksies. It’s a quick and unnatural swap in attitude that clearly came from not wanting to look wolfy, something I’ve never known v!Jarek to care about enough to change their playstyle.

Yeah well I’m a 1000 IQ mastermind and my mind is a labyrinth to everyone including myself So There

Weaaaaksauuucee. V!Jarek says this, sure, but not in this tone. Not in this way. You’re trying too hard to remember what you’d say as a townie and imitate it, and you’re doing so poorly. Wolf

lol

The only thing I’ll give you in this wallpost is that you’re right in the fact I am absolutely disinterested but not for the reasons you think

Elaborate?

I’d like to increase Olivest to a slight townread lol.
Beforehand the slot had nothing like that and sure some bits that were said, were weak at times.
However, I feel like this is the first actually analysis using previous games that I have seen from the slot and the only other ‘mini wall’ was towards Zorvo which I feel right now is fair to just have frustration on.

I’m not sure whether I fully agree with Olivest’s conclusions when it comes to Jarek but it’s a good look.

Umm…I hate break it to you, but why is it helpful?

Also this reaction is awful

Umm… I hate to break it to you, but no one cares?

Just like your wallpost? Yeah

Idk if I can even elabourate without it being AtE lol but it’s part “because of the time of the year” and part “because I sleep like a log and that’s a bad thing”

Yeah i guess you played with me a long time ago, and you could easily lie about being wolfy so im willing to town lean this.

I think they are both town

its okay to admit that your wallpost is wasted on this

It is funny to me, whoever posted that wallpost, your other half should be probably criticising you for posting it from your PM or something.

good evening all
catching up

why did u word it this way? “I hate to break it to you”, then follow it with a question rather than a statement?