Eevee
Dum
LadyLambdaDelta
Nokiel
Jar
KingTroll
Olivest

im still assuming their is always a wolf in the previouslly unclaimed

Although the way Jar is acting is making me think there’s a possibility that the wolves set everything up so that I’d deathtunnel Eliza because they didn’t want to have her softconfirmed…

Hmmm, I’ll need to think things through.

More sure on this being a wolf though right now.

VOTE: Jar

@Leafia I’m pinging you because you’re my designated partner today. Without looking too far into the past, my level zero read is that Olivest is just a wolf; I see a lot of pointless posts in their ISO, or pointless questions supposed to make them look good, with minimal reads.
These are pretty much the only posts I cared about when looking at Olivest’s ISO, and both May and Jaiden are far more capable villagers than this.

[quote=“Jarek, post:539, topic:3897”]

Everything I could say about this, I’ve said before. Trying too hard to seem laidback. Reading without solving. You know the drill.

[quote=“Jarek, post:542, topic:3897”]

I am awake for the first time in days. We are going to my comfort zone and staying there.

@LadyLambdaDelta Is there any particular reason why you ended up not voting yesterday? If you could go back and place a vote for that day, would you, and if so, who would it be on?

@KingTroll Given you hard townread him, how do you think the wolves are treating Jar’s slot at the moment? If you had to pick a wolf out of the players on his wagon at EoD2, who would it be?

@Leafia You’ve said Jar, Eliza, and KT (to a lesser extent) are your top wolves. Do you think it’s possible for all of them to be wolves together, or do you think at least some are unaligned?

@Magnus I know you just got here, but if you could give a soulread from what you’ve gotten here, not based on m- Hi. You just pinged me I see the answer to this question now. Youve stolen it from my mind, which I think qualifies as cheating at mafia, but we’ll disregard that for now

I can smell the G-fuel on your clothes.

:nerd_face:

instead of paying attention to my individual posts,which i consider to be inefficient you should look into how i am interacting with other people. this way you could find who i am trying to save as a wolf or villager.

I’ll learn to live without the like function.

plz stop talking through lens of going either way, its not helping me what so ever, in terms of reading you. Realistically I think u understand more than you are showing in the thread, and actually I do at times think you seem to come off as knowing too much and Idk how, without you just being a wolf

and I’m not to keen on your handling of Raj’s slot

This is an acceptable read, given you did not experience the agonies of the first few days of this game and therefore do not have an understanding of how that might affect one’s behaviour. Or two’s behaviour. But I will inform you that the effect was Not Good

me right now

You have collectively put in less effort than I would expect from either of you as a villager, from what I’ve seen. There’s a difference between looking villagery and being villagery, with the latter sometimes looking scummy (territory I’m quite familiar with), but your slot seemed more attentive on being the former.
VOTE: Olivest.

We are doing late RVS this game.
- Magnus.

@ElizaThePsycho
when u chose to poison Stella, did u you or did u not read their posts at EoD, basically claiming to be a possible investigation role?

You honestly might be on to something there. Olivest’s posts seem unnatural for both of them. Sure, I’ll be your partner and even give you a townlean in the process for this effort for now.

Hmmm, all three of them being wolves together seems a bit off to me but it’s a possibility. More likely though is two of the three being a wolf and those three always contain at least one wolf I think.

Going to call it a night now too so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

yes and I think u should die for your treatment of Raj to be brutally honest

I don’t need to necessarily townlean you to work with you. I respect you.
I scumlean Olivest because I respect May and Jaiden both and know they could do better.