FoL Awards 2022 - Discussion Thread

F̢̛̯̗͕̦͔͙̌̇̈́́̍̈̾̕͜͝ē̢̛̱͎̦͓͆̃̉͊͋̎̚ȃ̢͕͎̣̙̳̝͚͊̎̎̕̕͠ͅr̴̛͔͎͚̞̦͍̘̘̯̋͡͞͝͡ m̢̖̭̺̹̰̞̔̈́̀̈͒̂̿͝e̸͕͇͈̳̿̄̀̂̃͢͝

2 Likes

I supposed the consequence was ‘you learned that zalgo didn’t brick forum’

3 Likes

yeah seems fine

On a note, while I was area of it, it was confirmed ot be host messing up the wincon when game designing.

I am not really into using setup design holes like this.

1 Like

If you ask me personally, quality-wise I believe butler fakeclaim in CoD was WAY better, becouse it meant whole game was planned around it, meaning noone would ever want to lynch me.
Plus it was used to signal NE and frame Amelia a tiny bit AND made me obvious target for allies, which I used to get more information.

Meanwhile, as we saw, town could also win with accurate reads and blocking convert (by king or strigoi) and/or kill (by protectives / king or strigoi).

That’s only quality of fakeclaim thinking tho.
SCP was more definettly effective.

Banned

Ok, so, I have a question.

How has Chloe not been nominated for her replacement performance in Dicey Dungeons yet? She almost saved the game from being a wolf sweep, singlehandedly. And she 500-posted after replacing into a lylo situation. That’s actually insane.

I’d nominate her for this but idk which category it falls under.

it doesn’t count if you didn’t get the sick gamer dub

What’s the sick gamer dub and how do I give it to Chloe so I can nominate her?

I skimmed it and it felt like town who was right but also comparatively not having a voice because wolves just posting a lot

It’s good but like
eh

Ok I’m reading more and it’s definitely

“Chloe is individually right with good reasoning but the rest of the game just isn’t listening”

If you want to nom it would be best individual town performance
But I don’t think that’s warranted unless you want to squint a little

2 Likes

Given the fact the village was getting swept until that point, I feel like it definitely qualifies.

1 Like

why

true

epic gamer dub

1 Like

bro if a person throws a bucket of water onto a house fire I appreciate the spirit but it’s not changing anything

not that I have this take but the metaphor was funny for this game given holy shit what are people doing in this gamestate

2 Likes

I recently read a Players Choice Invitational and was really impressed by a town player but I think they may be an alt account?

How do I go about nominating them for best town if I dont know who they are?

1 Like

nominate the account and then when you inevitably nominate your own alt we’ll call you silly and laugh

6 Likes