FoL Awards 2022 - Discussion Thread

uhhhh

I think it’s supposed to be first game period but if there aren’t a lot of nominations we might bend the rules :wowee:

3 Likes

i fear for anyones safety whos first mafia game is on this forum god bless inshallah

1 Like

Mist did a good job last second hosting evrryone is mafia mafia ill nominate that if thats a thing to nominate for

3 Likes

you could nominate her for Best Host or the whole misc for Best Misc

6 Likes

Nom best host pls

Can this be from Breadbox?

1 Like

Yea sure

1 Like

for clarity, I was telling you to go to the thread, not telling you Astand was a better host

ok because i got confused but didnt want to say anything

oh no

1 Like

hello friends

the following categories still have zero nominations:

• Best Scum Performance, Single Player (large game)
  • Best Misc Performance
  • Best Use of a Power Role
  • Best Mechanical/Strategical Player
  • Best Replacement Player
  • Rookie-of-the-Year
  • Most Dedicated
  • Best Team Player
  • Best Town Player
  • Best All-Around Player

• Best Town Performance, Group (Small Game)
  • Best Town Performance, Group (Large Game)
  • Best Scum Performance, Group (Large Game)

we are too bad to give this many awards out

7 Likes

For me it’s more a case of “I haven’t played / watched enough games on the site this year to make nominations.” Could be a skill issue but really I just can’t think of anything.

Biggest thing that comes to mind is JOAT^2 group scum performance because I think we played well but I can’t nominate my own team I think? I think we played f6 especially well considering the fact we weren’t prepared for a JOAT save.

1 Like

Nah people just aren’t nomming enough I feel, though a lot of nominations are better made with hindsight because then you can single out the actually standout good performances. In most cases anyway; some noms are super obvious.

1 Like

Also I feel especially unequipped to nom for this considering the fact I don’t play miscs. The misc crew should have something though?

best use of role for arctic in umineko 3 for coming out as trans

6 Likes

3 Likes

nominating myself for all of these. thanks !

1 Like

self nominations aren’t allowed

1 Like