5 Likes

1 Like

Look I can’t help the Witch and Rival Hacker ptsd okay

1 Like

@ElizaThePsycho

I’d think so

hmm fair

1 Like

I basically don’t see any reason why it wouldnt apply because its a social deduction game about an informed minority trying to kill all the members of an uninformed majority

so the same skills would apply

1 Like

yeah i totally agree but lol

1 Like

isn’t that kii’s use of a pr

1 Like

tldr i dont see anything against it in the rules + i think that its a warranted nomination that makes sense in the context of what they want the award to encompass

1 Like

this isn’t a formal ruling but my intuition is that it makes total sense to allow BotF to be nominated for Best Use of PR/similar awards, and does not make sense for like Forumganronpa or VLDR to be nominated for Best Use of PR

idk the best way to reconcile this

3 Likes

i wanted to do a like
group nomination of some kind but
if i had to narrow it down to one thing i would claim that Bella’s use of her Damsel role was the most impressive thing
Kii played a very solid game too! but I think the part about him using his role was pretty average. he converted a player d1 and that player did stuff for the mafia. the part that made his play shine was the social elements and mechanical savviness not related to his role

2 Likes

that would be best misc performance by bella

may i suggest “common sense”

7 Likes

touche

1 Like

nowadays that’s in short supply

wait shit

4 Likes

didn’t botc specifically go through the misc thing because it had no shot to pass the mafia queue

i dont think that diminishes anything about the play itself

1 Like