FoL Awards 2023 - Discussion Thread

one time I missed @Marshal with a 100% ITA (as wolf) (still not sure how that happened?? we asked the hosts in wolfchat but I think it was Probably just a moderror that they didn’t want to acknowledge)

5 Likes

you shouldve just been more accurate what can the hosts say

1 Like

why were you shooting marshal with a 100% ita

idk litten

people shot down my “give the 100% ITA to someone really wolfy and have them openwolf” strategy so we were trying to go for the “yeah this is a Defensible shot on a villager that we definitely want to hit” play

4 Likes

@amelia quick run god slayers

2 Likes

We silent ITAed 2 people and they had like 80% chances of dying and then simply didn’t. The first one due to mechanics we didn’t know about, the second due to sheer luck. So on D3 we just didn’t use our silent ITA

1 Like

I did get to use it on day 4 though :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

i definitely commented on how poverty scum’s mercenaries were

1 Like

when did that happen

1 Like

Rose should bave been dead. She had 78% roughly against her. And she lived with no outside forces.

1 Like

Would the fuck rose

1 Like

anni22 day 2

1 Like

and like it’s totally possible that there was an actual mechanical reason for it But they never replied when we were like ‘hey is this a moderror’ which is why I am suspicious

1 Like

you’re telling me a game with over 100 players had a mod error? unprecedented

3 Likes

oh they prob just fucked up cuz im p sure they fucked up a different really high hitrate ita on the smae day lol

1 Like

also itaing marshal is funny and always worth it

1 Like

throwback to that one time @marshal randed wolf triple ita shooter and shot me 3 times and i just omgus shot her and hit with my puny 1 ita

2 Likes

throwback to that one time i was the marshal role and got itaed to death for no reason

1 Like

revolver ocelot