FoL Awards 2023 - Nominations Thread

Sixth’d

/Nominating Baker from Lackadaisy Pick a Poison Game for Best Scum Player

He was the big pusher for mafia. A town claimed PR but softed one that didn’t exist and so they tried to see if they were Hunter and attempted to make them look bad, and frame them. Preparing for the possibility even if it meant making it obvious to the town that they were a wolf, however the town was VT and never called it out, that VT was later being set up for SoD3 by Baker calling them out as a wolf claim due to the towns self vote, at the same time their teammate tried to unvote but everyone missed that. I think it was because I wolf read that town, Baker knew I did and when Baker said that, the town being a wolf I was focused on.
Even both me and Jorm thought he was gonna be the night kill however him no dying still made sense.
At the end he was in NO town’s wolf reads of 3 except the town that was being set up.
They also found and night killed Etha a PR. I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure it was Baker that found and lead this as well.

4 Likes

I will also /Nominate the wolf team from Lackadaisy for best wolf team of the year
Because each member played well.
Wasn’t just Baker that did good effort but he stood out the most and did the most IMO.

1 Like

Seconded

1 Like

Remember to add Baker to the Best Scum Player one to nomination one.

1 Like

That pfp :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

It’s a wiki. You can do that yourself.

1 Like

Seconded.

1 Like

Seconded.

1 Like

Can someone add it in for me

@Leafia
@Frostwolf103
@Arete

Why can’t you do it?

Huh?

Nominating the Empire Sacrificial Lamb, from The Jutting Watchtower, designed by nightingale, for Best Role/Mechanic.

The role

This is the coolest lost wolf role I have ever seen, and I am saying that as a lost wolf hater. Nightingale proved to me that cool lost wolves can exist.

Its design is rather unusual, but it worked; wolves targeted this with KP several times, so clearly, the multiple vests were needed. Not to mention all the other abilities and traits this role possessed, which made it far more engaging to use than just being a regular lost wolf.

4 Likes

While I’m at it, I’d also like to nominate The Jutting Watchtower for Best Flavor.

I mean, look at the role PMs, and at the artwork.

ISO the host for the rest.

6 Likes

seconded

super extra ultra mega seconded

1 Like

can you tl;dr this for somebody without the time to read the whole card and without the context to understand it even if I did

what made it cool

the wolves spent 3kp to kill the role

it was funny