FoL Awards 2024 - Nominations Thread

I hope this setup is played again soon. I’d live to try it out for myself. Congrats on the town win too.

3 Likes

IM DOING IT BEFORE ANYONE ELSE CAN

/nominate @Garfooled for Best Host

gar consistently hosts interesting and simple vanilla games which are needed on this site and I think gar deserves this award for hosting like 6 games this year already? Honestly insane

9 Likes

second

4 Likes

yesyesyes

3 Likes

:DD
Appreciate you YBW <3

1 Like

/nominate @orangeandblack5 For Best Town Performance - Single Player (vanilla game) Don’t Starve Anon mountainous 15er

Absolute Menace this game, had a 100% voting history from what I can recall, obvious town, pushed a wolf every day.

2 Likes

Arguably didn’t really push the wolf D1 (even though yes I did vote there EoD) but D2 I course corrected and by D3 I had cleared most of the town, hardlocked onto a second wolf, and set the third up to be lynched after the second flipped red

Shoutout Zone and Kiiruma for pulling through in F3 btw <3 u guys

6 Likes

Yeah, you did great. You still voted the wolf D1, having a 100% voting rate; even if you didn’t fully push them, and your D2/D3 were really good.

1 Like

Seconded.

1 Like

@Ash second this for me thx

1 Like

Seconding. Genuinely a really great performance from OaB.

3 Likes

sorry not sorry about shutting you out of the game entirely

3 Likes

it was nothing personal, I literally didn’t even know who you were lol

3 Likes

9 Likes

bruh it was an anonymous game

6 Likes

Nah, you’re good. It makes sense in hindsight; just kinda sucks to be on the receiving end, especially since I realized fairly quickly that I didn’t really have an out.

5 Likes

Nominate @Arctic for best host
Wow, the level of hosting skills was impressive. Everyone wants to be them after their latest hosted game.

8 Likes

/veto

8 Likes

stuff i did:

not revealing the IC
forgetting to enable the votecount
allowing a signup banned user to join (unintentionally i actually forgot)

where is my second?

9 Likes

/nominate @Zugzwang for Best Misc Performance in Ransom Dumner Weeeee

in a hard-fought competition between 47 players, he showed the grit and tenacity to come out on top. It was by no means easy, but his persistence makes the victory all the more thrilling

19 Likes