Forum Game Queue and Submit Thread

@Atlas and @Ash can open Millennium Theory

:desktop_computer: :bomb:

1 Like

also:

@diafiasco is Gnosfia ready now

@Zugzwang if not, is Ice Cream ready

no

Yeah it’s been ready (or like, I would be able to run the game) but if it’s canned just bump it from the queue lol

okay, you’re good to open it for sign-ups

@Zone_Q11 are you ready to open Observation Hell?
@Zugzwang are you ready to open Ice Cream Mafia?

Yep. Should I open it now?

Yep, go ahead

1 Like

no (most likely wont be until december sadly)

@Ash @iamagummybear are you ready to run back Beatings?

1 Like

Sure; give us a few.

2 Likes

it’s theoretically the last day of both games being open for sign-ups but nothing else seems to be ready to run at the moment so they can stay open a bit longer

3 Likes

Game Name: Haggle, tournament-style
Game Hosts: Marluna
Game Size: 4+
Game Speed: depends on the players
Game Type: misc, (low-intensity, probably)

you can open this for signups if you want

1 Like

Game Name: Divide and Conquer
Game Hosts: tutuu + ?
Game Size: 9
Game Speed: 48/24
Game Type: Vanilla, Open

The OP is ready for review and I’m ready to host, ping me and I’ll add u to the PM

gimmi

1 Like

@tutuu

1 Like

Divide and Conquer has passed review.

2 Likes

@tutuu can open it for sign-ups

1 Like

Game Name: Combelintorics Mafia
Game Hosts: May + Atlas
Game Size: 12
Game Speed: 48/24
Game Type: Vanilla, Open

The OP is ready for review and I’m ready to host, ping me and I’ll add u to the PM

6 Likes