[Game End 2/13] Diamond Arc Crossing - Town Wins by Sorc Moment

…you might be looking at the wrong people there

2 Likes

I mean, little has gotten done despite 200+ posts in a handful of hours. I wouldn’t be surprised if some of the scum were fluffposting.

Why does it seem that activity died down the moment I showed up?

I’m fairly sure some of the scum has already been in the thread
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a game where there wasn’t at least one wolf present at the start of day

no idea what the spread of timezones is but it’s 11 pm where I’m at so i’ll probably drop for the night in an hour ish

will probably play Pokémon for a bit before I sleep, though, so I’ll be in and out

btw tag the host account when you vote, and place the vote on a separate line to make it easier to see

Considering that 5 people have yet to show up, the probability of scum having shown up by now is around 95% if my calaculations are correct. But if you feel scum has posted already, then who are they?

I was going by statistics but I’m keeping an eye on two of the players who were fairly early in showing up to the thread

I’m not saying exactly who yet because I’d rather make them nervous.

me!

What if I include myself :flushed:

I’d kind of prefer you to share your suspicions. We need the engagement at this point.

Fine… Kiiruma and clonedcheese

Uh btw
Did you want explanations or did you just want names

Day 1 VC 2

Voted Voters Votes
VooDooSh clonedcheese (#11) 1/7
Kiiruma Leetic (#198) 1/7

Please ping host when making votes so that those votes are seen.

Think I’ll try to sleep now
Just tag me if you want me to reply

@WindwardAway I’d like you to reply with your reasoning on both suspicions.

I know I don’t usually vibe and chill (and even joke a bit) plus the fact that I did the glossary of stuff feels like I might be trying to get newbies on my side but in all honesty I just want a nice start to the game and at some point I was going to do a glossary.

But since I was around at start of day, instead of having to worry about my voice being lost or me kinda just not doing it due to other things going on, I found that it was an alright opportunity.

Lol I haven’t actually fallen asleep yet, give me a minute

The helpfulness is NAI, I don’t particularly think it’s suspicious or indicative of anything at all, besides you being a nice person. It’s just that I have a slight suspicion on you based on the way you’ve been vibing in the thread without doing too much, and it’s not a very strong suspicion because I’m guilty of doing the exact same thing but at a much higher volume. And this is mostly based on how I remember when we wolfed together and we both just chilled in the thread at the start of the game while most of the town was silent lol. So it’s not wolf-indicative but I know it’s within your wolf range, if that makes any sense.

Clonedcheese I’m just wary of because of the way he pointed fingers at Voodoo despite a misunderstanding. Again, light suspicion, like I want to keep an eye on him but I wouldn’t currently vote him for that.

2 Likes

If my explanations sound hedgy it’s because they are. Lol

1 Like