[Game End 2/13] Diamond Arc Crossing - Town Wins by Sorc Moment

I mean, people don vote for nothing. There is at least SOME reason people voted this, so until i have something better to vote, im voting this

Have you read any of the game from yesterday, other than looking at the wagons?

It might be a good idea to claim what we tried to do, maybe even get people to post parts of their stories. I dont think wolfes would have a 400 word fake essay ready.

Wolves were allowed to copy from somewhere iirc so it would be a dead giveaway

Very little, since what decided the result was a case of self-preservation - it makes you look a bit more suspicious, but not much else. What I’m more interested in is why no other wagons picked up momentum. @ElizaThePsycho, out of all the slankers you could have voted and still achieved self-preservation, why did you go for an active player that was trying to push the game forward?

1 Like

Yeah theres also this.

It might no cap be a good idea to be honest.

There’s also the fact that I personally think it would be fun to write the article from scratch regardless of alignment, so even if I show you what I wrote, it’s not gonna tell you anything except that I didn’t copy it

Also if you announce your plan for everyone to post their articles, some people won’t have written anything, and wolves can still ghost the thread until they write some substitute article

1 Like

Article writing was fun, but, I basically did a danganronpa article myself lol. I had to try and picture myself as an ultimate and stuff I’d do

1 Like

I just went for a murder mystery lol

1 Like

Imagine if we were both activated lol.
Host just casually implements DR into the game and makes us solve a murder mystery to catch a wolf or something

1 Like

Lol
Sadly that wasn’t the case, but would’ve been kinda fun

I keep forgetting this is FM and not ToS. The long day times probably ruin this strat. Sadge, would love a excuse to share my article

2 Likes

stupid question but do you get notified that you were like activated and when do you write the article if you are activated because im confused on that regard

Ah yeah, ToS and ToL leave no time to write fake articles lol

Pffft, ToS, ah that is a fun game.
Played plenty of it, more than I’d care to admit

No, but, if you word an article well then you might get some sort of feedback from a result meaning you’d know you’re activated?

1 Like

I should honestly be ashamed. By steam tracking i have 1200 hours in it, but that doesnt account for browser…

yeah i have a issue

I totally do not almost have 1400 hours on Steam. Nope